one to one coaching

FXZapper ? Anyone knows

S

swissforex

Hi mates

FXzapper claims to get great result
they published real live statement on their Website Fxzapper.com

anyone coul please check it out and share please?

thanx

Review
hxxp://forex-tester.com/index.php?program=fxzapper

FX Zapper EA Scam (FXZapper = Funyoo?s XBars MA Scalper EA)

It has been confirmed that FX Zapper is nothing but a FREE EA called XBars MA Scalper developed by Funyoo. FXZapper stole the code completely.

S

swissforex

good to know

good to know

Review
hxxp://forex-tester.com/index.php?program=fxzapper

FX Zapper EA Scam (FXZapper = Funyoo?s XBars MA Scalper EA)

It has been confirmed that FX Zapper is nothing but a FREE EA called XBars MA Scalper developed by Funyoo. FXZapper stole the code completely.
Hi

good to know

how did u get this info?

stovedude

This info is on other forums already. I put zapper on an account yesterday, but no trades. I guess xbars does actually make trades. I'm trying it instead. Here is Xbars...Enjoy!

Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to give an update on the performance for the fxzapper. I put it on my live acct one week ago, it has traded 4 times and has lost 280 pips. I will discontinue trading it as of today. It seems to open trades right at the end on a trend or at the beggining of a trend reversal but in the wrong direction. I hope this helps someone from losing with this EA.

Good luck

stovedude

No trades on mine too. No errors. Did fantastic on backtest from same platform. EZ, which broker are you using?

Stovedude

I am Useing FigFx. They are pretty good, they have good price feeds with no restrictions. Here is a link for them.

Hope this helps.

EZ

one to one coaching