Aurix Exchange

G@p E@

i have this ea i was really excited about but then after a few weeks of poor performance on my demo account plus poor backtesting results i dont use it anymore

thats why i am looking for the fores gap robot what i saw from the forward testing on an from the backtesting results on the homepage this boot could have some potencial

i have this ea i was really excited about but then after a few weeks of poor performance on my demo account plus poor backtesting results i dont use it anymore

thats why i am looking for the fores gap robot what i saw from the forward testing on an from the backtesting results on the homepage this boot could have some potencial

Pl post this ea

I am not sure if this is what you are looking for so i decided to post the one i have with me. Enjoy!

Aurix Exchange