GANN Astro-Trading Intraday

Aimilios

Profitable trading

Profitable trading

How experienced are you in the trading techniques utilized by W.D. Gann? Is investing your full-time career or how you make your living? Thanks for answering.

devoemark

VIP Member
please give more examples of what will be the result if a buyer of your course applies the knowledge he/she has acquired from it in order to give a fair picture of its contents ?

in advance please :eek:

Unclepip

Hi group,

see attached 15 minutes charts
with planetary harmonic horizontal lines
for price support and resistance
plus vertical timing lines.

I have also attached important times for the week
set for New York EST.

Cheers
Olga
Hi,
How often do you change or modify your planetary harmonic lines?

Kind regards,
Unclepip

Sixer

Do as a favour and use the search button of the forum before you ask for any stuff you are looking for..

Read the comments of OM from 2012 about sharing her stuff:

Sixer

These thread is old & no reply from the thread starter, still want to raise a question, as its more promotional thread.
How many pips people can earn from using this method per month?
Web site doesn't contain any performance report.
People doesn't want theory, they want to make money, profits.
I see lots of people sell stuff like this without showing any performance.

devpat21

Try Timingsolution and Market Analyst for astro based forecast.
Hi Kesk ,Thanks for replying, I have tried Timing Solution but I don't have the Serial Number to access in, I have tried to send them Emails, But I haven't received any reply yet.

Can You download Market Analyst with a crack?

kesk

Timingsolution needs a m/c specific serial no to run. MarketAnalyst 7, a good working version is not yet found here. There was a version posted in this forum, but its not running.

devpat21

Timingsolution needs a m/c specific serial no to run. MarketAnalyst 7, a good working version is not yet found here. There was a version posted in this forum, but its not running.
Yes I looked for it, But it's not working, Is there any other software, Timing solution isn't replying back.

kesk

Yes I looked for it, But it's not working, Is there any other software, Timing solution isn't replying back.
What do you mean 'contacting them and haven't replied back'. Have you purchased the software from them. Then they will give you a serial number. Or else you contacting them for cracked version sounds very funny!

devpat21

What do you mean 'contacting them and haven't replied back'. Have you purchased the software from them. Then they will give you a serial number. Or else you contacting them for cracked version sounds very funny!
Hahaha, Yeah That would definitely be funny, But no I didn't "contact them for the cracked version", we are supposed to send them email for demo version, Which they are not replying to.

AdminCyber

Is there someone here trading intraday with Gann methods? Is it working fine?

I have read a little about Gann intraday methods and unfortunately it seems difficult to replicate and create strategies. It take much time to analyse.

Seems that Gann method is better applied in position trading with weekly charts.