Aurix Exchange

GapEA v3.0

southernpitbull

Can anyone add a decaying stop loss option to this EA(and maybe clean up the code a little)? ie. after X number of bars the stop loss is decreased by x number of pips per bar after the time. Any help would be greatly appreciated. This Ea has been making > 15% per month for me.

Attachments

• GAPea_Orig_v3.mq4
    14.2 KB · Views: 1

Gsasha

Can anyone add a decaying stop loss option to this EA(and maybe clean up the code a little)? ie. after X number of bars the stop loss is decreased by x number of pips per bar after the time. Any help would be greatly appreciated. This Ea has been making > 15% per month for me.
There are no files:confused:
<GAPea_Orig_Trade_Position_Management_2010.10.29_v1.mqh>
<GAPea_Orig_Analyze_Currency_Symbol_2010.10.29_v1.mqh>
<GAPea_Orig_OrderReliable_2010.10.12_v1.mqh>
<GAPea_Orig_Order_Utility_2010.12.04_v1.mqh>
<GAPea_Orig_Date_Utility_2010.12.04_v1.mqh>
<GAPea_Orig_Money_Management_2010.12.04_v1.mqh>

southernpitbull

Which pairs and TF do you use it?
How does It works?

It works on the m15 TF and you can use it on any pairs however I have found that these pairs are the most profitable: AUDUSD, EURCHF, EURGBP, EURJPY, EURUSD, USDCAD, USDCHF

SL - 50
TP 500
Trailing Stop 25
SundayOpenOnly = true

thats just the basics, I'll upload my .set a bit later

It works on the m15 TF and you can use it on any pairs however I have found that these pairs are the most profitable: AUDUSD, EURCHF, EURGBP, EURJPY, EURUSD, USDCAD, USDCHF

SL - 50
TP 500
Trailing Stop 25
SundayOpenOnly = true

thats just the basics, I'll upload my .set a bit later

Ok I wait your set files

ps. on BT it prints: oredr modify error 1; also you have this problem?

southernpitbull

Anyone willing to work on adding a decaying stoploss option or cleaning up the code a bit? Also a partial take profit after x pips, and buffered break even would also be awesome options. I'd really appreciate it if someone added these for me.

stovedude

Anyone willing to work on adding a decaying stoploss option or cleaning up the code a bit? Also a partial take profit after x pips, and buffered break even would also be awesome options. I'd really appreciate it if someone added these for me.

We just need a good TS like BBandsStop or PSAR or something like that. I'll try to take a look at it.

i tried back test

i tried back test

frineds i tried backtest but it shows taken 3 orders in 3 month :confused:how to given 15 % return monthly i am really confused

Squall

My backtests show about 20% a month is possible using 5 pairs at once. I'm currently looking for more pairs to run this on so that I can lower the lot size for each pair to limit the risk of two SL's happening at once. I'll be running this on demo/cent account from tonight onwards.

My impression from running tests all day yesterday is that this would be a fine addition to my systems already running.

When my results are ready to be shared you'll see them here.

southernpitbull

frineds i tried backtest but it shows taken 3 orders in 3 month :confused:how to given 15 % return monthly i am really confused

you need to make sure your using a broker that opens when the market does. even if your broker opens 15 min after the market does your going to miss alot of trades. Also if you want more trades try using the 7 pairs I listed earlier in the thread. If your using all of those it should take a couple of trades a week.

Aurix Exchange