Aurix Exchange

Get $200 Lite Forex Boom Promo

techboy

One of the best Forex broker in the industry is giving 200 dollars to existing and new clients for trading, if you already has an existing account at Lite Forex, just log-in in the trader's cabinet and create an account in the LF Boom account section, and a 200 dollars is added in that particular account. For not yet register forum members you can register on the link below and follow the steps above to avail the promo.

Note: Your account must be fully verified first to avail this promo, this will expire in 3 days so if you are interested, register now so that you will still have enough time to submit the documents.

Good Luck!

techboy

The LF Boom promotion from LiteForex was so extremely popular with both beginning and professional traders that it was decided to extend its period up to the 6th of July 2011 in order to give everyone the chance to try out trading at the Forex market.

You?ve still got the time to partake in this unique LiteForex?s promotion and get the $200 bonus deposited in your trading account.

All the clients who have uploaded the verification documents during the currency of the promotion are sure to take part in it. In view of many applications, the verification process takes more time than usual. But the clients will be awarded with the $200 bonus for this little waiting!

Hurry! Don't miss the chance!

Here is the steps to claim the bonus!

1. Click link below, then open any account type

2. Upload the necessary documents in your trader's cabinet section

3. Once you are verified, log-in in your trader's cabinet, click open a new account then select LF Boom account in the drop down list. Once your account is created, Liteforex will credit a $200 balance in your newly opened account.

Good luck in your trading journey!

Dirk58

this Broker is not the best Broker! but..... for traders with small money and an good system for growing up accounts I can recommend......

DiF0r

I have made 300$ profit, so my balance atm is 500$ and I still can't withdraw nothing. My progress bar for the first 20$ is only at 70%... So there's still a long road to go

K

kamote

Liteforex is an honest broker....it may not be the best broker but your money is safe with them.....if you want to get free money by just posting in the forum....and the money that will be accumulated will be deposited to your instaforex account every month....go here:

Aurix Exchange