Gmt 00:00 to 4:00 high low expert advisor

Kartal Altınel

Dear sir

i want expert advisor for the following logic

1. Check candle high value and candle low value between gmt 00:00 to gmt 04:00 ( 4 hrs high/low)

2. If high value of gmt 00:00 to gmt 04:00 is breaks anytime before gmt 20:00 (e.a. Closing time) we have to buy, stoploss candle low of gmt 00:00 to gmt 04:00

3. If stoploss hit, then sell with stoploss gmt 00:00 to gmt 04:00 high

4. No further trades , trades allowed to do only two times in a day

5. Trading must be closed at gmt 20:00, either in profit/loss/pending order ... All should be closed by gmt 20:00

6. Applicable to all type of forex currencies/spot/futures

kindly help

Kartal Altınel

it is simply fine, in selected currencies, i tested manually, for 2 months, it gave more than 600 pips ( 6000 usd) every month.. very fine , we can expect min.target 30 pip, and no stoploss,since stoploss is reverse trade, in a choppy worst trade, u can get 2 losses on that particular day

Kartal Altınel

i am searching for this expert advisor, as i tested in different time settings, but this is more profitable one, becoz GMT 00:00 TO GMT 04:00 , having very less stoploss, so even stoploss hit, it won't be huge, but if it goes up .. target is unlimited..

i am searching for this expert advisor, as i tested in different time settings, but this is more profitable one, becoz GMT 00:00 TO GMT 04:00 , having very less stoploss, so even stoploss hit, it won't be huge, but if it goes up .. target is unlimited..
You manually traded that for 2 months. Would you be so kind as to post the trading log via so that we can retrace your trade versus the news releases for the days that affect the pair you trade. Thank you.

Peachy
Editor and Chief

Kartal Altınel

Dear Sir,

I told manually tested.. not manually traded.. so daily i watch, and taken notes for every trading day past 2 months..i will do in demo account from newyear, but before that is it possible to make expert advisor, so that i can put in 10 to 20 currencies, and let you know the best profitable script for the same strategy, thanks again

guingamp

Dear Sir,

I told manually tested.. not manually traded.. so daily i watch, and taken notes for every trading day past 2 months..i will do in demo account from newyear, but before that is it possible to make expert advisor, so that i can put in 10 to 20 currencies, and let you know the best profitable script for the same strategy, thanks again
Hello Vsreeram. Thanks for your sharing. You can take a look to Robot Lab Project on Forex Factory. I think it will be interesting for you... and us. Regards.

iwjw

Breakout EAs have been coded over and over
But I yet have to see a profitable one
You could search for Asian Breakout EAs (or similar)
Maybe one of them has settings for the time window so you can reduce the window to 4 hours
Coding this strategy again would be like reinventing the wheel
my 2 cents

Kartal Altınel

I HAVE FOUND the indicator

but, i need expert advisor for the indicator , for GMT 00:00 TO 04:00 HIGH/LOW BREAKING

kindly help, thanks in advance.

bluepanther

I HAVE FOUND the indicator

but, i need expert advisor for the indicator , for GMT 00:00 TO 04:00 HIGH/LOW BREAKING

kindly help, thanks in advance.
Great! Then perhaps you can help us first by sharing the indicator, so that any EA we make can utilise it? Help us to help you...

Kartal Altınel

kindly find the attachment , i need expert advisor for the indicator

check candle high and candle low between GMT 00:00 to 04:00

if a1 (high) breaks buy, stoploss a2( low ) (name as a1 =GMT 00:00 TO 04:00 HIGH , a2=GMT 00:00 TO 04:00 LOW)

if sl hit
now, sell at a2, stoploss a1

per day only two trades

all trades, pending orders, open positions must be closed at 21:00 GMT

i checked, very good accuracy, daily 30 pip easily possible in this indicator

GMT 00:00 TO 04:00 i selected, becoz of lower stoploss, higher targets..

maximo

A 4 hour break (or 4 hour window) seems to be the same as the Luxor strategy, though without the moving average(s).
It's moving average can be set to a period of 1, so that's equivalent to a single candle breakout.

The Luxor 4 hour window can be any 30 minute rolling period, example 1:30 - 5:30, so that gives it
more flexibility in testing options. I coded it a few months back, will look it up and share.

Attachments

Kartal Altınel

dear sir, just simply expert advisor based on time only, no need to add any indicator additioanlly, becoz, i have the confident of 3 months paper trading in my system, it is very much profitable

stoploss is reverse trade, target can be put as optional of 50 pip, 100 pip like

shouldbe ready to trade any currency/4 digit/ 5 digit brokers

also , the expert advisor must not do more than 2 trades in a day for any script.. trading should be closed at GMT 21:00

Dear Sir,

Do me and the world a favor, We have lots of members that want to help in the forum. But, when anybody comes into this forum and says they manually tested, traded or anything Manually they all mean it was traded. Now you have pissed me off for one reason. I can go back into any damn chart for 2 months and pick Damn winners over 98 percent of the time. and turn probably 1 dollar into a million on paper.

But, when they start making excuses, and that is what you did, that burns my butt. Now, If you could manually test it as you say, since it was a demo, why in the same hell did you not trade it. This is bull S***. There is more to trading and just picking the highs and the lows. You have to have the eye recognition to be able to mental create the basic effects that you are writing into the Ea.

That is my two cents

Peachy
Sailing the Forex Seas
For Pips

P.S. And the crap you added min pip trades, you spoke of min loss's. You do not know really a damn thing, because you were not subjected to things. Market conditions, and human input. Spread, takes large factor and any news that hit during that time. You totally misled people. but I entered this thread as a trader and not as the Editor of the forum. You should think your lucky stars. I should really ban you for this crap.

Vitautas

Here we are

Here we are

In another context I have changed an old TradingSystemForex EA, so the described strategy can be executed, see attachment.

These strategy sucks in my opinion.

The EA doesn't consider GMT-Shift, so use the broker time and not GMT-time.

If StopLoss = 0, SL will be the high resp. low

tstarthour and tstartminute is the start-time for trading, resp. the endtime for the look-back period.

tlenghtminute is the lenght of the look-back period.

at entradsession it should close the order

There is some sort of trailing included, but I didn't code that, so don't ask me about that.

I use timeframe M15 for it.

Attachments