Gold 100% trading system

Hunterrus84

Hello mates, recently I found an intersting tool in the spot gold market manipulations - we can use them to earn good money.
This system is sharable, if you are interested then SKYPE me (Hunterrus84), below is the proof, if you need more I will give you more

one of my tests

Have profits and good luck, Dmitriy

dhanu

Banned Users
LINK DEAD

GIVE ME ANOTHER LINK

THANK YOU

ADVANCE

DHanu

Hello mates, recently I found an intersting tool in the spot gold market manipulations - we can use them to earn good money.
This system is sharable, if you are interested then SKYPE me (Hunterrus 84), below is the proof, if you need more I will give you more

Have profits and good luck, Dmitriy

freddieforex

Banned Users
The url has "http://anonym.to/?" in front of it. You need to click on the url in post #1 and then remove the "http://anonym.to/?" part of the url and then click to run it.

niu66

I think that's smart trader vsa....

here it is .... nice weekend all

Hunterrus84

lol guys - VSA is not the topic here -here I use logic and little of VSA, this smart that I use is recoded special for gold and it is not free
just get in you tube to see my trading decisions

niu66

looks really good the System. I'll try it next week .

about vsa trading

niu66

lol guys - VSA is not the topic here -here I use logic and little of VSA, this smart that I use is recoded special for gold and it is not free
just get in you tube to see my trading decisions
we are here to help and not to sell. why they want to sell 100% system? who is going to believe you that :)

always the same story

Hunterrus84

just started - later will make myfxbook story on real account when have serious results, I don't want to sell it - I want to show it and use people help, if a man is interested he will ask.
Good luck to all, won't write a word here any more. on video there is no sound - I just showing what we should look at - to trade gold

karthikte

looks really good the System. I'll try it next week .

about vsa trading

Hello niu,

Thanks for sharing the VSA system. File-upload.net link shared by you to understand the basics of the system is not working. Can you kindly share a working link for us to understand the system better.

Thanks in advance.