one to one coaching

Gold trading simple logic

saambasp

hi,
in my openion no need to buy FOREX GOLD TRADE ea.
there is a simple method to trade gold.here it is
my logic
1.in future precious metals continuosly increase their rates because world financial crisis and dollar slump and inflation problem
2.so you only buy gold no sell
now how to trade gold
1.open account with broker who gives much leverage to gold.avafx take margin 650$ per 1 standard lot.like that you can pick any other
2.put 100 dollars hedge stoploss.whenever gold down below 100$ you hedge with sell order
3.now put order for every 3 dollars and put take profit 5 dollars.
for example you have 2000 dollars account size now you put orders for every 5 dollars with 0.01 lot size now you risk is nearly 40%
now gold at 1388 dollars you stoploss is 1288
put sell stop 0.20 there and put buy stop and buy limit orders for every 5 dollars .if start to day
1288$ buy limit to 1383$ buy limit
put take profit 6 dollars,if any order hit take profit again put buy limit order at same place.ex if 1378 order hit tp at1384 again put buy limit order at 1378.
take continuous profit like that
whenever your 100 dollars sell stop hits
then wait for reversal .you can use cci14 in daily time frame for reversal
.so no need an ea for this.
if stovedude make an ea with this logic.our manual stress gon
what do you say friends .
share your thoughts.
here is my recent trading statement.look from 28.01.2011 13:40 gmt[only gold trades]

-SAAMBASP

saambasp

i just back tested forex gold trader rsi ea.it is enough to trade our logic ,but when your draw down is 100$ just remove ea and put total hedge stoploss.here are back test result for limited period

Attachments

saxon

Why compicate it this much? Buy gold on Ichimoku H4 up signal. Colse on price close in cloud.

Makes me 2000 - 4000 pips a month. So easy it's stupid. And no drawdown.

saambasp

Why compicate it this much? Buy gold on Ichimoku H4 up signal. Colse on price close in cloud.

Makes me 2000 - 4000 pips a month. So easy it's stupid. And no drawdown.
if indicators make that much clarity.no need to do other stupid things.
you can trade with moving average also to identify buy ,sell signals.
but the question is how many traders trade well with indicators .

For me, trading gold is not that difficult as long as you choose the right site and platform to do business. It is a matter of proper planning and choosing the best platform that are available in the market today.
You must be registered for see images

one to one coaching