one to one coaching

Goldfinch Scalper EA (beta testers needed)

pzindi

Hi Folks,

This is Arturo from Pz Trading and I've uploaded a new scalper EA which needs beta-testers! The entry strategy is based on volatility changes and I will be updating the Ea in the future to make it more suitable for life trading.

It should trade the basic and low-spread forex pairs. Default parameters are good to trade the EURUSD pair. Feel free to test it and send me your feedback to improve the next version: I am interested in anything you see that can improve the live performance of the EA.

Download it from here:

You must be registered for see images attach

Hope you like it.
- A.

PS: As some of you know, I am a human trader... but I enjoy coding ;-)

momods

Hi Folks,

This is Arturo from Pz Trading and I've uploaded a new scalper EA which needs beta-testers! The entry strategy is based on volatility changes and I will be updating the Ea in the future to make it more suitable for life trading.

It should trade the basic and low-spread forex pairs. Default parameters are good to trade the EURUSD pair. Feel free to test it and send me your feedback to improve the next version: I am interested in anything you see that can improve the live performance of the EA.

Download it from here:

Hope you like it.
- A.

I bet the picture will be the opposite when you test using 99% tick data.

sarmad

Hi pzindi!

Is the ea a tick scalper? you say you must have fast internet connection can I ask what is the maximum latency on the mt4 platform to perform well with this EA? I have from 100 to 300 ms, Is that to much for this scalper EA?

Thanks

bluepanther

I wanna put this one on my test account but it is not working!

I am using IC Markets MT4, but the ea won't attach to the chart. I can't understand why not! :mad:

Nothing shows in Expert or Journal tab to explain what is going on.

fundboy

Could somebody decompile this EA? It seems the time for tick scalper come back. See the myfxbook of MDP demo,
It gains over 200 pips in August, the most profitable month of this year. The key is you can find a good broker.

Capella

VIP Member
Could somebody decompile this EA? It seems the time for tick scalper come back. See the myfxbook of MDP demo,
It gains over 200 pips in August, the most profitable month of this year. The key is you can find a good broker.
Don't be fooled. It's on a DEMO account!!!

Capella

VIP Member
Hi Folks,

<snip>
Since this is a commercial product, which you're promoting, I've moved the thread to this section.

Running a backtest on bar-data with fictive ticks for a tick-scalper like this one is pointless. At best, a backtest based on real tick-data using true spread can give a hint on what the result could be if the broker conditions would be the best (which they never can be). So why have you not bother to do such a backtest? Also, why don't you run this EA on a REAL live account with minimum amount of money and show this for us? If you can't afford, or don't trust your EA, then there are brokers which allow as little as $10 on micro-accounts for this.

mayx

good someone could say if this expert advisor will work with a real account??? since in backesting gives very good results, but then no real,
anyone can tell me if you get actual benefits
if so with which broker is?
thank you very much friends

fxinvestfund

good someone could say if this expert advisor will work with a real account??? since in backesting gives very good results, but then no real,
anyone can tell me if you get actual benefits
if so with which broker is?
thank you very much friends
Only a hand full of ECN brokers will be able to satisfy this EA. I have seen backtests with low spread brokers blow up accounts and then I've seen the complete opposite with another broker.

You are looking for a broker with LOW spread, FAST execution and MINIMUM slippage. The only way to test a broker is with a LIVE account, because a DEMO account will give false results. My suggestion would be is to try the EA with your choice of broker with $100 for a month or two. If you do not show profit after 2 months find another broker.

I am currently having great success with this EA with Hotforex CurrenX account, min deposit is $500, but spread is between 0.9 and 1.2 on EURUSD and execution is pretty fast - fast enough to catch the spikes, trail the stop and bank some pips!

Good luck!

eddie70

Hi Folks,

Download it from here:

Hope you like it.
- A.

does it work on live account? i can test this on penny account no issues & ECN

fxinvestfund

I also find that it performs better on H1 than on M15 as per the creator - I'm not sure if it has something to do with the feed from my broker, but also backtesting gives better results on H1.

eddie70

I also find that it performs better on H1 than on M15 as per the creator - I'm not sure if it has something to do with the feed from my broker, but also backtesting gives better results on H1.
i have been trying on live acct the issue is no control on TP & SL if that can be added will be good

eddie70

Hi Folks,

Download it from here:

Hope you like it.
- A.

just a suggestion add TP & SL becz for a moment had almost 17 pips in profit but didnt close & ended in 6 pips or so trailing also will be a good option

fxinvestfund

My ea has an initial 10 pip SL, which becomes a 10 pip TS once 10 pips in profit. I banked 35 pips on a trade last week. Best is to just leave the ea for 2 - 3 weeks to average out. You might have many small losses, which is easily made up by one or two spikes. If after a month you find that you've lost more than 10% of your account then maybe try different broker.

Which broker are you guys using?

eddie70

My ea has an initial 10 pip SL, which becomes a 10 pip TS once 10 pips in profit. I banked 35 pips on a trade last week. Best is to just leave the ea for 2 - 3 weeks to average out. You might have many small losses, which is easily made up by one or two spikes. If after a month you find that you've lost more than 10% of your account then maybe try different broker.

Which broker are you guys using?
Traders way are u using default setting or did u change anything??

fxinvestfund

Traders way are u using default setting or did u change anything??
I did change two settings as I found that you get different results with different brokers, because of feed, slippage, spread, etc. The settings I've changed is:

TradeSignal = 1
TrailingStopM = 1

The rest is default. I must also mention the spread I get with my broker is average 0.3 - 0.9, which is a good plus for the system.

Asilens

as asked, ex4 file. backtest is profitable and real trade is not. using the same options and the same time lenght.

one to one coaching