one to one coaching

Goldfinch Scalper EA (beta testers needed)

Dworf

Only a hand full of ECN brokers will be able to satisfy this EA. I have seen backtests with low spread brokers blow up accounts and then I've seen the complete opposite with another broker.

You are looking for a broker with LOW spread, FAST execution and MINIMUM slippage. The only way to test a broker is with a LIVE account, because a DEMO account will give false results. My suggestion would be is to try the EA with your choice of broker with $100 for a month or two. If you do not show profit after 2 months find another broker.

I am currently having great success with this EA with Hotforex CurrenX account, min deposit is $500, but spread is between 0.9 and 1.2 on EURUSD and execution is pretty fast - fast enough to catch the spikes, trail the stop and bank some pips!

Good luck!
Hey you still running this EA with Hotforex CurrenX account? for how many days? still profitable?

thanks

KIRAN

Really???
Anyway, I have not seen any profitable ea ... only manual
Hi pipfxmoney your other id "arashit" already banned,... Now you are here again?

How "your system" how much money you already eaten by cheating others? hows cheating and scamming? going well?

mamiakimo

Hi pipfxmoney your other id "arashit" already banned,... Now you are here again?

How "your system" how much money you already eaten by cheating others? hows cheating and scamming? going well?

is that real KIRAN ?

eddie70

Any new of this EA, becasue the backtest are amazing.
even BT is crap i dont know how did u test it possible 90% Q it doesn't work i hv 99% Q data its crap dont waste time the paid version is ok i tested it with 90% Q on MT5 platform but again i have tried it on live its shity

pilsener

even BT is crap i dont know how did u test it possible 90% Q it doesn't work i hv 99% Q data its crap dont waste time the paid version is ok i tested it with 90% Q on MT5 platform but again i have tried it on live its shity
any posibility of decompile this file???? or share mq4 file???
i would like to see the code

You must be registered for see images attach

Sabrefoxj

Goldfinch Scalper EA beta testers needed

Goldfinch Scalper EA beta testers needed

Thanks bro Beta testers are popping in now. First round of files has already been sent out.

one to one coaching