one to one coaching

Good DAILY Trading System-Desperately seeking

S

swissforex

Hi mates

I LOVE Forex,but my regular job doesn't allow me to stay glued to the Monitor 8hrs\day

I've been backtesting a lot of Trading systems and EAs

there's a lot of junk out there :confused:

I'm Desperately seeking a good DAILY Trading System,or whatever system could be work placing order between 8 PM GMT and 1 AM GMT

If you find something really good,please share ;)

DIC 2012 update

I've found my way of trading,I'm currently using 2 Methods and I keep a trading diary on my Blog.
Thx everybody

S

swissforex

i believe i've come across a method that fits your need. I've done some back testing with this and have found it to be ridiculously good, for something that's so simple.
thank you mate

I'm gonna give it a shot,and going on searching:cool:

I'm Desperately seeking a good DAILY Trading System,or whatever system could be work placing order between 8 PM GMT and 1 AM GMT
According to what I read in numerous manuals,
that time period is the worst to trade.

Have you heard about Firepips ?
It is a free signal service which is more than excellent.
+ 915 Pips this week.
Code:
http://forex.firepips.com/
No problem if you cannot trade the day over because there are 2 free EAs which read the signals which are placed on Twitter and manage the trades when you are not at home.
Code:
http://codebase.mql4.com/6572
or
Code:
http://codebase.mql4.com/6485
Regards

S

swissforex

it's too late

it's too late

According to what I read in numerous manuals,
that time period is the worst to trade.

Have you heard about Firepips ?
It is a free signal service which is more than excellent.
+ 915 Pips this week.
Code:
http://forex.firepips.com/
No problem if you cannot trade the day over because there are 2 free EAs which read the signals which are placed on Twitter and manage the trades when you are not at home.
Code:
http://codebase.mql4.com/6572
or
Code:
http://codebase.mql4.com/6485
Regards
As stated here,it will become a private Blog starting from the next week :(

Method of Payment is via Paypal and Credit Card only at this stage. Club Membership Fees is USD249 per month and EA is USD49 per month. You would need to subscribe separately for each service. To use EA you need Club membership first.

I must have misinterpreted this part
I?ll continue to provide signals for all pairs as usual, though my main focus will be on EURJPY and EURUSD.
But why worrying ?
Maybe there are other profitable signal-providers (free) ?

Or you find a strategy which fits for you.
On this site there are at least 200 (free) strategies:
Code:
http://indo-traders.blogspot.com/2009/02/trading-system.html#links
Or you find an account-manager who is doing all the work for you ?
I have found one last year . He showed 50 - 100% monthly profits, but unfortunately he traded my account at NFP and wiped it out.
Not good.

I hope you will find a good solution.
BTW, did you try Instant Forex Profits ?
I tried to upload it, but did not work.
It is on that website.

S

swissforex

no more tips

no more tips

Hi mates

no more tips for me?
so sorry:(

stovedude

Sorry swiss. We're not trying to ignore you. We're trying to find something that works first, especially for your time range. We've become disillusioned like you. There are so many systems, and 99% fail in ranging periods. Most pairs experience very little movement in that time period. You can scalp for 10-20 pips or use the H4 or Daily chart and trade with the trend. What about trendline breakouts or box breakouts? It seems that most pairs experience a breakout or other significant movement after your time range. You could use no TP, letting it ride with a trade management EA. The only problem is not being able to monitor the entry. Or possibly use SR breaks and scalp. I'm sure there is something we're missing. I'll keep looking mate.

stovedude

Hey swiss, I found this interesting indicator in my stuff. Seems like it works pretty good on E/U 5 min. You can set the TF on the MTF indy to 15min (or 30,60,whatever) and trade at the close of the candle on the crosses (check the actual values instead of visually when they are very close together). I suggest the next higher TF or 2 to finish your trades sooner. It might work on the 1m chart with a 5min indy TF.
Maybe it's just me, but it looks like a high success rate. Worst case is breakeven if you pay attention. It looked successful for the last few weeks. I think I'm going to check it out some more and maybe build an EA for it. Play with the settings, check it out on other pairs, but a low spread will probably be nice for scalping.

Tinojazz

Professional Trader Since 2007
VIP Member
Hey swiss, I found this interesting indicator in my stuff. Seems like it works pretty good on E/U 5 min. You can set the TF on the MTF indy to 15min (or 30,60,whatever) and trade at the close of the candle on the crosses (check the actual values instead of visually when they are very close together). I suggest the next higher TF or 2 to finish your trades sooner. It might work on the 1m chart with a 5min indy TF.
Maybe it's just me, but it looks like a high success rate. Worst case is breakeven if you pay attention. It looked successful for the last few weeks. I think I'm going to check it out some more and maybe build an EA for it. Play with the settings, check it out on other pairs, but a low spread will probably be nice for scalping.
Hi Stovedude, this is real good scalping indy. I am using in live from next monday. I test it and its working faster than other scalp methods.
Its not so good how is looking at history, signals are confirming to late...sry

sreesimha

Hi Stovedude,

I was wondering if there is a way of adding an alert when the RSI and the MA crossover takes place. Thought it would be helpful. Will try the indy for some time and see how it goes.

Thanks for the INDY.

Sree

It looks good on the charts, but does not display anything in visual backtest.
If I could code, this would be a good indicator for an EA.

stovedude

MTF doesn't work in backtest unfortunately, due to the inabilities of the tester to check other timeframe data. Usually in backtesting, it just stays at one level or sometimes acts erratically. An alert will be easy to do. I'll take a look at it. Maybe some different settings will work, such as changing from EMA to LWMA or something. If we make an EA, we can have many options to optimize. I'm going to try it on range bar charts with a 1 or 5min indy setting. Maybe that will be faster. I think these kind of indicators are better because they smooth out the calculations by averaging and by using other timeframes to reduce the chop. Unfortunately, we sacrifice a little in lag time, but with range bar charts, we can probably get into the game a little earlier and catch more pips. I'll try to find a good setup today and share the whole thing.

stovedude

Here is the alert version. It can send email too if you fill out the Tools/Options/Email info on the platform. Try it out. The indicator repaints a little bit, but probably not much. That can be fixed if it presents a problem.

This indy will sometimes be late in signals, but what we're looking for is consistency and hopefully high frequency in catching green pips. We can risk more with high probability. We're not interested in divergence, because divergence means that you've already lost a trade or two. Also, we can use S/R levels and another indy to keep us out of short trends. Right now, I'll build an EA for this single indy first.

H

hermes

Hi guys,
I tested the Lindencourt, they claim it didn't lost yet but it never goes over the 100 EMA and therefore no BUY trades only SELL trades. Boring.
The Instant FX Profit is hedging system but the market makers most of the time wipe off both the BUY and the SELL stoplosses. It goes nowhere.
LMT would be fine for him.
Hermes

S

swissforex

DIC 2012 update

I've found my way of trading,I'm currently using 2 Methods and I keep a trading diary on my Blog.
Thx everybody

randycha

Good to know, swissforex...happy for you.
It is always good to come out with a system on your own because you will only know what you really want.
That's the advice which many wwi senior and expert members gave us. And through the testing and learning, we become better.
In this forum, there are tons of tools and materials and helpful members.
Really grateful for all their gracious and unselfish sharing.
I am still in the process of working out my own system.
Hopefully my day will come soon.
Good trading.

one to one coaching