one to one coaching

Good FX broker

vit007

Hi guys any body can recommend a broker with low spread for Asian market (night trading) that is OK with 5-6 pips profit
Thanks in advance .
Vit

radicaltour

VIP Member
i believe all ECN brokers will satisfy your need.
here are a few:

MB Trading
ThinkForex
SmartTradeFX
FinFx
NordFX
The Collective FX
JadeFX
ATC Brokers
Davisa Capital

vit007

Any good personal experience ???
has the highest rating at FX army . Does any body trade with them. ???

Vit

radicaltour

VIP Member
I'm actually still moving from broker to broker.
But here's my experience so far. And yes, i've had live accounts with all of these brokers:

FXCM - high spread

MB Trading - NFA

NordFX - requotes/offquotes

The Collective FX - platform stability issue

JadeFX - left US market

ATC Brokers - high occurances of trade context busy

Dukascopy - no MT4

FXCBS - EAs failed miserably on this broker...but did fine with other brokers.

TadawuFX - very poor liquidity

FXOpen - was delisted recently for cases of fraud.

So what's next? lol
Strmac, one of our senior members, recommended Atlas eForex. So you can check them out. Their spread for JPY pairs are a bit high for me.

vit007

ECN brokers

ECN brokers

With a new margin requirements for US brokers many traders will look for the new ones. So if you have a good experience trading live (withEA) with direct ECN broker please share with us.
Like we all know even with very profitable EA you can loose your$$$ if you have a bad broker . Most of the brokers have dealing desk and can play against you . So for me the clear choice direct ECN broker . But most of them have bad revue on the net( often people loose $$$ and blame on brokers). So its good to hear from this site visitors any good recommendations.

Thanks
Vit

I am using a demo account and my performance are good. I just want to know if its true that it is not an assurance that I will be successful because demo and real trade are totally different?
You must be registered for see images

piphound

The main reason I am with FXCM is because I do not have to be concerned with FIFO. FXCM is honest and I have never had an issue when it comes to withdrawing my funds. The only thing I do not like about FXCM is their spreads. So, if there is a broker that is NDD, ECN, no FIFO and accepts US citizens that have ity bity spreads, please let me know. Thanks!

leprechan

Gallant FX

Gallant FX

Does anyone have any experience with this broker? The write ups are about 90 percent good. Any info appreciated.

saambasp

But here's my experience so far. And yes, i've had live accounts with all of these brokers:

FXCM - high spread

MB Trading - NFA

JadeFX - left US market

Dukascopy - no MT4

So what's next? lol
Strmac, one of our senior members, recommended Atlas eForex. So you can check them out. Their spread for JPY pairs are a bit high for me.
hi.,
iam very seriously searching for no requote /offquote high leverage broker[1:500].thank you for your help.any help apprciated.now iam fighting with market makers and get tored with their hurdle .
i have accounts with
liteforex
instaforex
avafx.
avafx is some more better when comparing.lite forex is real cheater and instaforex is real scammer.i survived from them so far because of positional trading.when some times want to trade short time trades.their acyions are very very bad.
some times they wont accept my trades with big lots ,at the same time they accept small lots.leverage is same.i get tired by them .if some real tesrs experianced with good honest broker.please post your experiance,so that many members can judge

thankyou all

jafar00

hi.,
iam very seriously searching for no requote /offquote high leverage broker[1:500].thank you for your help.any help apprciated.now iam fighting with market makers and get tored with their hurdle .
Why not try an FXOpen ECN account if you want to be free of the dealer's grip? ;)

leprechan

HotForex

HotForex

Does anyone have any experience with HotForex? They have very good spreads. I was wondering if they are good or not.

radicaltour

VIP Member
I have an ECN Currenex account with hotforex. So far the spread have been great, the commission is ok (with rebates) and the market execution is slow sometimes. But I've not encountered any slippage at all and that's a good sign. I also have not withdraw from them.

deangelo

FXCM - high spread

MB Trading - NFA

JadeFX - left US market

Dukascopy - no MT4

So what's next? lol
I've been spending the afternoon reading about other peoples experiences with different brokers. This was the first really useful post... it's truly a wall of info to penetrate and hard to know who to trust. I don't trust anyone with few posts on any forum.
thanks!

trader000

Hotforex

Hotforex

Trade Forex, Metals, Oil
Thighest Spreads
Currenex Account
Leading MT4 Platform for Desktop, Laptop, PDA, Smart Phone, PAMM
Trade Any Style or Method, No Limitations
Leverage Up To 1:500
Fully Licensed and Regulated by FSC
50% withdraw bonus or 15% Rescue Bonus
Open An Account From As Low As USD 5
24 Hour Customer Support
0.01 minium lot size
Allow US residents
Accepts Liberty Reserve, MoneyBookers, CreditCards, PerfectPay and more

Hi guys any body can recommend a broker with low spread for Asian market (night trading) that is OK with 5-6 pips profit
Thanks in advance .
Vit
Hello Vit,
You might like to visit and check our website FXSystem.
We also are giving away some promotion this Month.

1. Bonus roulette up to 500%.
AFTER each deposit sent, your bonus will join a raffle to win up to 500%. the roulette pot has 1 in 10 chances of 500. 3 in 10 chance of 250% and a minimum bonus of 100%. existing cliets may deposit and join.

2. All Micro account traders can request up to 1:1000 Leverage **

3. new vip clients get 0 pips spread for 60 days (pick any 2 major pairs). Rebate at end of two months.

4. rescue bonus of 35% (if you loose your funds trading, you get 35% back into your account to trade with.

For more info and queries, please don't hesitate to immediately contact our client's support. Thank you.

paps4cash

I personally trade with hotforex, they are good, oanda is doing quiet fine but they seem a bit too strict with leverage..

Ok, Another One Bites the Dust. As of Friday May 16,2014 FXDD bites the dust for US Customers. I hear that ATC is now associated as will all the FXDD clients to FXCM. I heard somebody bought Gain capital. Does anybody have a Solid US Based Broker. Hell I get to killing them and they simple die off and get sold. or they leave the US due to NFA regulations. I usually trend trade for a couple of days so tight margins is not a matter as long as they are fair. It would be great if they did use MT4 but I have NT. I really did not want to go back to TOS.

Any help Thanks

Peachy

Moderated Message: The member requesting info is soliciting advice from traders and not brokers. Please refrain from spamming this forum.

Thanks

Any trader could consider the above advises, but it's our duty traders to make sure that the effort when trading is replaced with the best service offered and money involved is guaranteed secured.

one to one coaching