Aurix Exchange

Good indicator, can any 1 make ea 4 this

krish

Friends this indicators seems good, 100% gives signals in 4Hr TF
Can any one try to make EA by using this indicators
Thanks in advance
(May all forum members will be thankfull for this:rolleyes:)

Attachments

• EJ_Signal.mq4
    3.3 KB · Views: 2
  • DynamicRangeIndicator_(1)~.mq4
    6.2 KB · Views: 2

krish

hi, can you explain the rules for enter/exit, gain, stoploss, etc...

Keep the time frame 4HR to any currencies
just insert 2 indicators blue arrow shows buy when 4 hr candle appears and viceversa,i had used this in my live accounts 80% succeds

H

hermes

Why screw up trading when the indication is so good? Trade manually the indicator is the answer. EAs never improve the performance of a good indicator. Put 2-3 excellent indicators together and trade the HG.
No EA can be holly but often holly crap.
I am always looking for holly indicators but not for holly EAs.
There is one semi holly called Goiler but Majjed doesn't want to give it to me as a reward for doing good advertisement for it.
Stay with manual trading because there is no EA which will make you happy. They are inflexible like Donald Trump.
Cheers Hermes

krish

Why screw up trading when the indication is so good? Trade manually the indicator is the answer. EAs never improve the performance of a good indicator. Put 2-3 excellent indicators together and trade the HG.
No EA can be holly but often holly crap.
I am always looking for holly indicators but not for holly EAs.
There is one semi holly called Goiler but Majjed doesn't want to give it to me as a reward for doing good advertisement for it.
Stay with manual trading because there is no EA which will make you happy. They are inflexible like Donald Trump.
Cheers Hermes

THANKS
AND I ACCEPT WITH YOU DUDE, BUT ANY HOW JUST TO AVOID THE ORDER TERMINATION BY THE BROKERS AND SOME ERRORS EA'S ARE MUCH HELPFULL
kRISH

H

hermes

We search for EAs in the FX insecurity phase. Don't worry I didn't it also a lot. Once you get selfconfident you will be never interested in EAs, only looking for some good indicators and some good manual strategies those you can tweak to your temperament.
Hermes

shtcwl

Add alter to EJ_Signal

Add alter to EJ_Signal

Krish,

the two indies looks promising! thanks for sharing.

However, Can I bother somebody to add an alert to the EJ_Signal indy (I tried, but it turns out that my MQL is not good enough.) so that it can inform us when the arrow pops up?

many thanks in advance

shtcwl

Thanks in advance

krish

Krish,

the two indies looks promising! thanks for sharing.

However, Can I bother somebody to add an alert to the EJ_Signal indy (I tried, but it turns out that my MQL is not good enough.) so that it can inform us when the arrow pops up?

many thanks in advance

shtcwl

Me too waiting for the best
Maybe some of our forum members help to do this..

indy221

Help with indicator

Help with indicator

Hello,

Is anyone capable of putting a sound alert in ej_signal indicator?
That would be really helpful.

Thanks in advance,

NV

Capella

VIP Member
Thanks in advance

The "problem" is that it's not enough information with one or two indicators like that. Trading manually using indicators involves much more information. Usually you can see the direction of the trend visually, and when you execute an order you have processed lots of information that it's not easy to formulate in simple rules. Creating a good EA requires both the use of several good indicators and a good money management, but it's not enough. What you must do is to try to write down simple trading rules using the two indicators and other information that you use. And then trade manually strictly according to those rules. You can adjust the rules as times goes by, looking back at trades that have gone in the wrong direction and ended with unacceptable losses. But you must still stricly follow the trading rules that you have written down. First then, will it be meaningful to create an EA from all the rules.

vit007

We search for EAs in the FX insecurity phase. Don't worry I didn't it also a lot. Once you get selfconfident you will be never interested in EAs, only looking for some good indicators and some good manual strategies those you can tweak to your temperament.
Hermes

This is the best post on this website . Would save $$$$$ to many people if they listen
Vit

skeptik

Thanks in advance

similar to the intersection of two different periods of MA. Nothing special ..

vit007

Thanks in advance

No magic here. Both repaint one is bead and EJ one so so, its RSI Signal indicator plots buy\sell arrows when RSI crosses the overbought\oversold levels. It produces high probability reversals signals.It also alerts you when a signal is taking place.
And can be used any time frame
Vit

Aurix Exchange