one to one coaching

Good STock Screeners

pritz786

Just wanted to share some stock screeners I use

1. Finviz.com
2. Google.com/finance

Looking for one that has Shareholders yield as one of the screeners.

TraderASC

Pristine ESP is pretty good and GarsWorld Power Scan..depends on what you need to screen for.. I just use basic screeners for daytrading

davidsk2001

Would anyone with the know-how be able to set up a CANSLIM-style screener? I've been taking a few shots at it myself, but I'm not sure of the efficacy of my attempts. I enjoyed IBD's screens when I was subscribed for a trial period and I'd like to set up a custom screen that can emulate their IBD 50 as best I can.

Adam cc

Just wondering what kind of filters that you guys use stock screener for?

Do you screen stock based on fundamentals like PE, ROI, etc, or like chart patterns, candlestick patterns, etc.

Also, I feel that the capability of stock screeners also differ a lot for different price tag, so would suggest we can highlight them according to say
1. Free
2. Broker's platform
3. Subscription less than US$100
4. Professional (like Bloomberg or Reuters)

Just an opinion.

greenmonster

I also agree with aenigma, good Screener Site. Recommend to others too.
| |

greenmonster

I really like Screener Site of yours..
Actually, I was searching for it. It will good for me to carry on.

| |

agrawalmadhuri154

In accounting and finance, equity is the remaining claim or interest of the most junior class of investor in assets after all liabilities are paid. Now we discuss about equity shares: Equity share is the type of share which is held by equity shareholders. Equity shareholders are the owners of the company. They are the real risk bearers. They may get dividend or they may not get the dividend. may help you to enjoy the maximum voting rights. In other words, we can say that stock can be calculated by deducting total blame from total assets.

one to one coaching