Aurix Exchange

Great Indicator True Point Signal

smokey22

Hi Guys,

This Indicator is call True Point Signal.

Picks tops and bottoms beautifully putting you in the right direction of the trade. Their are few, that are good but this one stands out above the rest.
Works in any tf... the higher the bigger the trades.

Cheers
Smokey22

Attachments

• True_Point_Signal.mq4
    3 KB · Views: 13

checkmail

Reliabilty

Reliabilty

Hello smokey22 this is checkmail and had been following your systems and indicators earlier.Wana know whether this indicator is an repainter or not.

Means is it to use on only higher time frames like from 1h or can be used on lower time-frames for scalp.:)

smokey22

Hello smokey22 this is checkmail and had been following your systems and indicators earlier.Wana know whether this indicator is an repainter or not.

Means is it to use on only higher time frames like from 1h or can be used on lower time-frames for scalp.:)

I have not see it repaint.

What you can do is add T&C Wonders Indicator to your chart as well. If I see both indicators in the same direction ... this is a strong change of direction.
And you can consider increasing your trade.

Smokey22

Attachments

• T&C Wonders.ex4
    2.4 KB · Views: 7

smokey22

Unfortunately, it will not show an arrow until 6 bars later. Good for trends, but bad for ranging periods.

You are correct, what I have seen is T&C Wonders will get in the trade a little bit earlier and if you see true point signal chime in this confirms the direction and look out .. the train is leaving the station.... :)

I know this method is not perfect, but I feel you will have more winning trades than losses. In my book that is what we are trying for.

Smokey22

techboy

Looks good in previous data, if this indi does not repaint, could provide additional confirmation on your trade entry, it may perform a lot better in a ranging market and it can be more accurate in picking top and bottoms! I will see next week how it will perform on live data. Nice share! :)

Hello

Hello

Their is a talk of this indi repaint... 2day mkt is off.. so cant try but i can say 100% this indi repaints.. just look at the pic. provided with indi... doesnt it look like a holy grail... 100% correct high and lows.. does this happen in real life.... a big NO...dont waste time on it... it goes in 2 my trash can.... cheersss

stovedude

True Point will not repaint, and the way it picks tops and bottoms is the same as the ZigZag nrp indy. It waits until 6 bars later to print the arrow. Meanwhile price may have already reversed again and the opposite arrow will print 6 bars back. In other words, if your trend is longer than about 12 bars, you will be make profit. If not, you need to have a good BE and/or TS in place.

smokey22

Their is a talk of this indi repaint... 2day mkt is off.. so cant try but i can say 100% this indi repaints.. just look at the pic. provided with indi... doesnt it look like a holy grail... 100% correct high and lows.. does this happen in real life.... a big NO...dont waste time on it... it goes in 2 my trash can.... cheersss

No such thing as holy grail in forex. Use indicators as there supposed to be used. They tell you a change is coming, so use you own judgment. Many times I have seen an arrow, and the trade push on a little further then swing in the right direction. You guys are hung up on repainting and miss the big picture. Its called indicator because its indicating it could be going in that direction, if you want 100% guarantee before you pull the trigger.. its not going to happen, so if you "can" every thing. Hang up you forex boots and move on.

Aurix Exchange