VIP Member
From payed Forum ( pictuer can talk ) :

You must be registered for see images

Enjoy the profit , welcomt to joun us .

Attachments

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
yes it is manull system , S and R indicator great for our payed memebr , I demo it now and it is look great , I use 4H chart , you can see the first screan .

yes it is manull system , S and R indicator great for our payed memebr , I demo it now and it is look great , I use 4H chart , you can see the first screan .
ok. Can you please share the results so far. How many pips/day etc..... will be interested to become payed member, if some real good things are happening over there.

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
update , its go up to check near the inter point so I inter in 2 lot plus ( dont do that in real I just was prof that it well work ) and now it is all in profit so I add TS 100 pip,s and leave it to tuch the Take profit , and happy profit , live chart is here :

Attachments

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
tuch the target , we can Add second target put I well close it for now great profit :D .

too many pip,s plus cant count them .

Attachments

S

swissforex

tuch the target , we can Add second target put I well close it for now great profit :D .

too many pip,s plus cant count them .

thank you mate

don't make me silly :D

tell me more about your system and elite Forum

I'm ready to sign up if it's worth

u can Pm if u wish

u r in my buddy list :rolleyes:

bobogan

great trade

please kindly share for the sake money that has been lost in the past due to junks. looking forward to read more on this great indicator, or do we have the holy grail in with the paid people .
:eek:

one to one coaching