one to one coaching

Greatest Forex Robot (Need to Modify)

Hello Everyone,

Here are the results for the last three weeks.

Figfx profit is now since i began two weeks ago =$912.58 open 22 close 5
Insta Profit is now since i began two weeks ago =$-69.92 open 23 close 5
FXDD Profit is now since i began two weeks ago =$-5.48 open 23 close 2

Figfx profit is now since i began three weeks ago =$1124.38 open 22 close 5 cek 2000
Insta Profit is now since i began three weeks ago =$-65.93 open 23 close 5 cek 200
FXDD Profit is now since i began three weeks ago =$-.75 open 23 close 2 cek 5000

So as you can see it has made more profits on figfx and began to recover some loses from fxdd and insta. Another thing is that I am using extremely high risk settings (cek) if I were to trade it live I would definately use smaller risk.

celica

Hi everyone,,

Greatestforexrobot has comes out with a new EA called Great Real Ultimate.

visit:

Anyone has that new EA ?? Please share here....

Thanks

centra

Here is Prime4x USDCHF data

Yes I keep all setting default except for time. Prime4x is GMT+2, so you can adjust your timing purposefully. Remember we are in daylight savings now, all broker are 1 hour fast.

yes..
the seller ea use prime4x..
but... you will difiicult to wd your money...

each broker will really different result.....

vit007

Hi. Have you tried any live trading with Greatest Forex Robot .It does very good for me on demo. They selling GFR Ultimate for 800 $$ . What is your opinion on this .Do you think its wars it??
Thanks in advance.
Vit.

H

hermes

EzBusiness the Mega Droids don't want to trade on my live account, why?
Thanks Hermes

stovedude

I wonder if your broker has disabled specific robots. Maybe we need to try the variable magic number/trade comment idea.

H

hermes

I have it on Active Traders UK, they say, have nothing against EAs but I feel different. The problem is we cannot proof it. Otherwise I would give them shit already. Should I just change the magic number to different one all the time like chameleon changes the colors?
Thanks Hermes

devonfgu

Hi. Have you tried any live trading with Greatest Forex Robot .It does very good for me on demo. They selling GFR Ultimate for 800 $$ . What is your opinion on this .Do you think its wars it??
Thanks in advance.
Vit.

hello vit007,

could you share the demo version for Greatest Forex Robot,
we could do some test!

stovedude

I have it on Active Traders UK, they say, have nothing against EAs but I feel different. The problem is we cannot proof it. Otherwise I would give them shit already. Should I just change the magic number to different one all the time like chameleon changes the colors?
Thanks Hermes
You can try manually changing it at first. If that works, we can start programming a variable function into it.

devonfgu

Hello,

I wanted to share this highly sought after EA but It seems to need a little work. According to developer it needs to avoid news events. I was hoping that one of the developers in our forum could possibly add a news filter like FFCal to be able to backtest with more accurate results. Programers have done this to Primeval, EA Boss, Shocker and MegaDroid. I will attach a copy of one of these to see if someone could add this feature to this EA.

Thanks in advance

EzBusiness

Hi EzBusiness,

How about the performance about these scalper EA(Primeval, EA Boss, Shocker and MegaDroid) to enhance have NEWS mechanism ? could you sharae your forward test result ?

Hi EzBusiness,

How about the performance about these scalper EA(Primeval, EA Boss, Shocker and MegaDroid) to enhance have NEWS mechanism ? could you sharae your forward test result ?
Hello Devonfgu,

I had a problem with my PC, It crashed and wiped out all my tests. I can tell you that The Greatest Forex Robot did very good with FIGFX. When it crashed it had taken an account from 100.00 to over 6000.00 using default settings except tp 5 and sl 35. Mega Droid Primeval and Have always been steady for me but not as profitable as developers claim to be. EA Boss is very inconsistent, it always backtests good but doesn't make much money forward test. I do have to say that I don't have an EA Boss with news function, It would be nice to get one modified with news filter and test it again. Shocker EA I keep getting losses on forward tests, I have tried different gmt times and still forward tests always loose for me.

When I get all my platforms up again I will begin testing again.

Regards
EzBusiness

juzgood

Exbusiness hows the live account? You should gotten some results by now. I see you posting the exact same messages on other forum.

Updated forward test for GFR

Figfx profit is now since i began two weeks ago =$912.58 open 22 close 5
Insta Profit is now since i began two weeks ago =$-69.92 open 23 close 5
FXDD Profit is now since i began two weeks ago =$-5.48 open 23 close 2

Just for further insight; I been trying it on my live figfx acct on and off and it doesn't quite trades as on demo, it trades alot less but I dont have enough info to determine if it is profitable on live acct yet.

ExBusiness

trader78

Hello,

I'm new to this great forum. I don't know if i do it the correct way?

EZBusiness you wrote in the forum that you tweaked the time settings of this ea? can you share them? are you trading as they say from monday evening till thursday evening? or do you leave him go the free way. the rar is it an educated version?

If there is interest I'm ready to go with other members to buy the new EA, could someone test ultimate already?

Thanks to all of you

trader78

Great Forex Ultimate needs Education !!!!

Great Forex Ultimate needs Education !!!!

Found this link to get the GRU :

But it is password protected Who can get this off so we can test it here in the forum if OK I'm ready to buy it.

In the Zip file you get GRU.EX4

Hello,

I'm new to this great forum. I don't know if i do it the correct way?

EZBusiness you wrote in the forum that you tweaked the time settings of this ea? can you share them? are you trading as they say from monday evening till thursday evening? or do you leave him go the free way. the rar is it an educated version?

If there is interest I'm ready to go with other members to buy the new EA, could someone test ultimate already?

Thanks to all of you
Hello Everyone,

I'm sorry that I have been absent, I been going through some Medical and financial problems so I haven't been able to stay on top of my posts.

Here is the update: I have been trading live on insta forex with usd/chf using time: 21 to 1 and this month it has made 107 pips profit. I found these settings much more conservative but still profitable. As my health gets better I will give a better update.

Regards,
EzBusiness

PS After trading this EA I believe it's a copy of Europe Waves EA, maybe one of our fine programmer's can check to verify. I noticed when demoing both GFR and Europe Waves that they traded at same time and magic numbers were also same. This doesn't mean it isn't profitable just means it's a copy, only difference is Europe Waves can only trade E/G and E/C I believe but GFR can trade any currency.

trader78

gru tested yet?

gru tested yet?

hi, could unlock it witk the code and installed it ut no trade up till now has anyone else results?

trader78

Greatest Robot Ultimate

Greatest Robot Ultimate

GRU.EX4 seems to work around the clock and on any pair. but i started it in demo on GoMArkets platform hosted on a VPS with a start account of $ 5K o USD/CAD & USD/CHF but no trade sinds yesterday.

Could anyone get something with gru?

gagarin

i can`t download from greatestforexrobot com :mad:
anybody share pleeeeeease!!!:eek:

The requested URL /phocadownload/filedownload/gru.zip was not found on this server.

heeeeelp!!!

trader78

GRU Performance

GRU Performance

Hello just wanna give you some update on this EA. I've set it up onto GOMARKETS from Australia = STP broker and with MBTrading ECN NFA broker USA.

Results: All the taken trades were negatif:eek: on both broker platforms. so Conclusion ==> we need to reprogram this EA andlet him do everything on the contrary perhaps to make some profit :D:D:D:D:D

one to one coaching