some intersting system

You must be registered for see images

Here is it , Enjoy .

Attachments

C

cfanfx

Majje , iox

Majje , iox

i want to say thanks for the supply of this system, but the attached manual though not in english language, but a juicy system that majjed is yet to post into the house.

Majjed please complete this good work. thanks. Lolllllll

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
i want to say thanks for the supply of this system, but the attached manual though not in english language, but a juicy system that majjed is yet to post into the house.

Majjed please complete this good work. thanks. Lolllllll
I am so sorry , I cant read it also , maybe some one can help us and translat it , sorry again :eek:

crexsking

Translating the Green Pip V2 System

Translating the Green Pip V2 System

I am so sorry , I cant read it also , maybe some one can help us and translat it , sorry again :eek:
Hi all..

Don't worry majjed2008,
i appreciated your hard work in this brilliant forum and here i'm translating it for u.
But i think thats my translation was so poor coz i "google translate" it...
But i think the important thing when we read is "understanding".

Here it is,
Enjoy.

Attachments

axl

hi I have put on the green pip v3 template on MT4 but it does not look anything like the manual..can any one help or upload the Green Pip v2
indicators and templates.....thanks

axl

thanks

thanks

zah1231....thank you very much.....

by the way can anyone advise...is v2 and v3 made by same person/team?

is v3 better than v2?

:confused:

wym5524

green pips is a repaint system no good boys..........only demo no real;);)

Thanks for telling me this! I'll be giving up this system.

All the while i 'm finding a good and no repainting trading system but i couldn't find it at the moment.........any suggestion form you?

This is the stealth system. The arrow doesn't repaint. Follow the rules in the pdf and you should do well. I know it is already on the forum, but this makes it easy for you. Best of luck,

Mike

This is the stealth system. The arrow doesn't repaint. Follow the rules in the pdf and you should do well. I know it is already on the forum, but this makes it easy for you. Best of luck,

Mike
I tried this several times, the arrow indeed doesn't repaint, but the indicators under repaint like hell.......

Your right about the indis below. I use the one hour for trend direction and go with the arrow if it agrees with it. I also use a 50 sma, if the price action is above and I get a buy arrow, the move should be good and if price action is below the 50 sma with a buy arrow it will likely be a small move. The opposite is true for sells. I hope this helps.

Mike

Your right about the indis below. I use the one hour for trend direction and go with the arrow if it agrees with it. I also use a 50 sma, if the price action is above and I get a buy arrow, the move should be good and if price action is below the 50 sma with a buy arrow it will likely be a small move. The opposite is true for sells. I hope this helps.

Mike
so you use one hour indis below to determine trend direction and trade arrows on 15min, am I correct about this?
Thanks.

so you use one hour indis below to determine trend direction and trade arrows on 15min, am I correct about this?
Thanks.
I look at the 50 sma on the hourly chart. If it's sloping down nicely it's a down trend and if it's sloping up it's in an up trend. Thats the easiest way to get trend. If you really want to filter it, you could look and see if the 30 minute confirms although personally I don't bother. Good luck,

Mike

Thanks a lot.
So you don't actually use the lcd and buy&sell indicator down below and only use early bird?
and i really think this stealth sucks, repainting repainting...

Thanks a lot.
So you don't actually use the lcd and buy&sell indicator down below and only use early bird?
and i really think this stealth sucks, repainting repainting...
The system does work well. The only way a system won't repaint is if all the signals appear after the close of the bar. When that is the case you get delayed signals a lot of the time. I guess everything boils down to comprimises. Everyone trades a little different. I have standard daily fibis and standard dialy pivots on my chart. The the lcd and buy and sell indicators along with the earlybird give me the heads up. Then I check your other rules. In my case I check trend one hour, support and resistence, double tops and bottoms on one hour chart and if the price action has been moving or rangebound. The good thing with any system is it gives you a consistent plan while trading. This system may not be for you, just try to find one you like and remember, most good systems repaint even if it is annoying. Best of luck.

Mike

well, but I distinctly recall the indis down repaint AFTER the candle closes, I understand that current bar repainting because it's still forming, but the bar before that? that's why I gave it up.

one to one coaching