one to one coaching

(Share) Grid Correlation Expert Advisor (97% in 12 days)

zxcv500

I've been successful using this EA without news on forex and work great on crypto derivative. about 80%++ per month. Just spread the risk using many cent account. I use 3rd party EA to stop it when news coming, I hope the dev will continue to add news filter in it.

bluepanther

I don't know how you can call it a "gold mine": it is just another grid-martingale. I actually purchased a copy but it is free to download from a few sites including

You can make money quick but lose it even quicker. But I guess more profit usually means more risk ("usually" the key word).

zxcv500

there is a copy cat in another site and claim to be dragon expert EA. maybe you buy a copycat version that have different logic.

I still request license to dev with my crypto account. It's still good standing +320% last month overall with 7 accounts.
Official Dragon Expert from developer :

bluepanther

there is a copy cat in another site and claim to be dragon expert EA. maybe you buy a copycat version that have different logic.

I still request license to dev with my crypto account. It's still good standing +320% last month overall with 7 accounts.
Official Dragon Expert from developer :
No copy cat. I had this exact same EA. This year he has been lucky. It has been low volatility, markets have been subdued and quiet.
His accounts are only from January 2019. His older accounts have all blown.
I seriously doubt he has improved his EA.
I still wouldn't use or recommend it.

one to one coaching