Aurix Exchange

Guarantee 10 pips?

towkay

Banned Users
Almost everyone is talking about making 20 pips daily... and so far have not seen a system that can guarantee that. What about 10 pips? Can anyone here guarantee 10 pips each time he or she enters the market?

s1quash

10 pips? you can get more than that!

10 pips? you can get more than that!

Almost everyone is talking about making 20 pips daily... and so far have not seen a system that can guarantee that. What about 10 pips? Can anyone here guarantee 10 pips each time he or she enters the market?

I got a support and resistance line that you can put buy and sell limit on...i can give the value of the line for a week..then you can decide to invest on it or not...pm me for details ;)

towkay

Banned Users
Can't PM. Seems interesting. Please send details and info including rates to itowkay [at] msn [dot] com

Thanks,

QUOTE=s1quash;24395]I got a support and resistance line that you can put buy and sell limit on...i can give the value of the line for a week..then you can decide to invest on it or not...pm me for details ;)[/QUOTE]

towkay

Banned Users
How much would you pay if there is such a system to make 10 pips each session... say London and US? Lets not talk 100% but 90%?

saxon

Buy gold when above ichimoku. 100-500 pips a week oretty much guaranteed.

towkay

Banned Users
Buy gold when above ichimoku. 100-500 pips a week pretty much guaranteed.

No offense mate but heard that before... many different variations in fact. That's why this thread is opened for discussions..

BTW, just 100 pips a week equates to 5000 pips annually and pretty much guaranteed? Wow

Aurix Exchange