one to one coaching

Gunner24 charting software and system

radicaltour

VIP Member
for those who loves Fibonacci, Gann and Elliot, you'll like this charting software:
Code:
 [URL="http://www.gunner24.com/products/gunner24-forecasting-charting-software/"]GUNNER24 Forecasting Charting Software[/URL]
download:
Code:
http://www.multiupload.com/92RX3LR56R
I hope everyone get a chance to take a look at this tool and we can all discuss about the pros and cons of a system using this tool.
Please keep in mind this type of trading is not for everyone! It'll take a good amount of time to study, learn and practice before one can start trading with Gann's ideas. :)
The manual to the software is also a little tough to read because the author is not a native English speaker. :-(
But i think this tool has a lot of potential if one can devote some time into it.....i know i will!

ps. after you install the software, right click on the tray icon and select "Show Overlay"....all it does is it opens a window on top of your chart, so you're really drawing on the seperate transparent window (rather than on your actual trading platform). This gave me a lot of headache to figure out. lol

Here are my notes for the entire system. Unfortunately, you'll still need to read through the original documentation to understand what's written here. :-(

General:
*41% of setups end at the 2nd double arc 37% at the 3rd arc, 8% at the 4th arc, 2% at the 5th arc

Gann Angles and Horizontal Square support/resistance:
*The very first impulse retracement should not close below the 1*2 Gann Angle.
*the 1*1 Gann Angle is 45 degrees and indicates a normal trend move. Price being above the 1*1 Angle should be in long positions.
*if price moves too steep (ie. outside of the 1*2 or 2*1 Angles) then it'll fall fast but also rebound fast.
*if price falls through the 1*1 Angle and comes back up to break through it, then it's a strong signal of a resumption of the UP setup.
*fib retracements when meet with Gann Angles and higher volume point to the resumption of the original direction
*you can enter right away if a horizontal support/resistance line is broken. But in the case where price breaks through on arc then it's best to wait for another candle to confirm.
*usually if a Gann Angle is broken, price may retest the Angle at a later time but it hardly breaks the Angle again.

Price behavior around Arcs and Squares:
*when price leaves 3rd arch it's 80% that it will reach the 5th arc
*new trend may start at 3rd or 5th arc
*if price rebounds from the first line of the double Arc (especially with hammer/doji candles) then it's safe to trade the possible new trend.
*if price closes inside the double Arc then most likely the next double Arc will be reached
*if price breaks a horizontal square line then it'll go toward the next horizontal square line in the direction of the trend.
*price tends to retrace or change direction on 3, 5, 8, 13th squares that it passes through.
*at the 3rd or 5th arcs, price tends to rub against it. In this situation, go with the new trend and keep scaling-in
*the timeline at each Arcs are important because they tend to influence price reversals. In uptrend you can expect local lows at those time lines.
*lost motion is when price sway in between a Gann line and thus not respecting it as a support/resistance. Once a major price breakaway you can trade with a stop loss on top or below the Gann line.
*use divergence signals and patterns like wedges/triangles to see if price is getting weaker as it's approaching an Arc and timeline.
*stop loss is to be placed at major Arcs, Angles and square lines. Continue to move stop loss at logical levels whenever a double ar or horizontal square line is broken towards the original setup.

Price behavior around Time Lines:
*important time lines are the left, right and middle of a square
*small retracements usually last 2-2.5 timelines before heading toward the main trend again

Counting candles:
*always pay attention to the number of candles starting from the original point. For example, candle 89 may end the current trend and start a new trend.
*if the 8th candle produces higher high (in uptrend), then you should buy the dips because the next reversal won't come until candle 13. Same if you're at the 13th candle, buy the breakout because you know the current trend will last at least to the 21st candle.
*use the fib series to count the first impulse wave: 1,2,3,5,8,13,21

Entry 1st square:
*in 80% of the case a small breakout of the 1st square is a fake-out (usually comes in the 2nd and 3rd (vertical) time line).
*if the arc and the down 1st square are broken shortly after the consolidation, 80% of the time it's a fake-low.
Exit this trade at the 5th time line at the latest (which is the center of the 1st square and also on the gann angle line). Then look to trade in the original direction.
*when price breaks (up) the 1st square blue arc, go long and put your stop loss on the last recognizable low in the 1st square
*enter again when price breaks (up) the upper line of the 1st square.
*if price retrace, then bounce off of the the 1*2 or 2*1 Angles (in the 1st square) then enter in the original setup direction.

Exit 1st square:
*use the fib series to take profit on the first impulse (ie. the 8th candle or 13th candle)
*Price targets 3rd or 5th arc
*the initial target for the 1st square trades is the 1st red double arc. Often times that arc won't be reached on the first try since price will retest the upper line of the 1st square. So enterring around the upper line of the 1st square is safer.
*exit the trade if price falls below the low of the starting point and use the reverse and double technique

playfuel

Thanks! Anyone got the Gunner24 software?

Thanks! Anyone got the Gunner24 software?

Looks v interesting...been studying fibos applied elliott and bollinger lately and this makes thisng looks a lot more simple and logical...anybody got the software referred to in

Code:
http://www.gunner24.com/products/overview/
and also the full course? I'd love to spend some time studying it!!

Thanks radicaltour for the post. You mentioned installing some software overlay..theres no software in the rar?

radicaltour

VIP Member
i agree, TinoJazz. Once you write all the rules down, it's not too bad. The good thing is that there are a lot of methods and rules explained in the PDF. Which to me is more flexible and can adapt to all market conditions.

I've spent the whole weekend reviewing the whole package and wrote down all the important notes. I've posted all of my notes in the original post of this thread.
Please let me know if something's not clear or if i'm a bit off on a few of the items.

Thank you all.

Tinojazz

Professional Trader Since 2007
VIP Member
i agree, TinoJazz. Once you write all the rules down, it's not too bad. The good thing is that there are a lot of methods and rules explained in the PDF. Which to me is more flexible and can adapt to all market conditions.

I've spent the whole weekend reviewing the whole package and wrote down all the important notes. I've posted all of my notes in the original post of this thread.
Please let me know if something's not clear or if i'm a bit off on a few of the items.

Thank you all.
Its all perfect clear. Just the bad thing is that you must use more monitors 'cose you cant work at the same chart with Gunner. I trade now USD-CHF buy order using this tool, for now looking very well.
Here is yesterday picture.

radicaltour

VIP Member
i too, don't like the fact that we can only work with 1 chart at a time because of the overlay. :-(

Drawing the first impulse square is quite subjective, for now. I think we need a lot more practice. For example, here's my drawing for usdchf-h4. I've put circles around all the points that are touching a Gann angle, square line and double arcs.
I believe the author stated that the key is to find as many touch points as possible. That'll give us confidence that it's a good setup.

Attachments

radicaltour

VIP Member
i drew these two gunner setups about 12 hours ago and just updated the arrows as to where i think price may go next.
There are two possible outcomes:
(1) if this is a new uptrend then price should go down to retest the Gann 1*2 angle, move up to break the double arc then move toward the next major arc.
(2) if this is still a downtrend then price should go under the 1*2 angle, retest it, then go straight down to hell and bounce off the major Arc/timeline influence (support is also right around there).

Some newbies out there may say, "of course price either goes up or down! so these scenarios are useless!"....hehehehe
Remember "there are no certainties, only probabilities..."
Having these tools to "anticipate" what price may do at important stages is most important!
This will allow you to prepare ahead of time and make your decision that much easier (to buy or to sell) if one of these scenarios play out in real time.

Attachments

Tinojazz

Professional Trader Since 2007
VIP Member
i drew these two gunner setups about 12 hours ago and just updated the arrows as to where i think price may go next.
There are two possible outcomes:
(1) if this is a new uptrend then price should go down to retest the Gann 1*2 angle, move up to break the double arc then move toward the next major arc.
(2) if this is still a downtrend then price should go under the 1*2 angle, retest it, then go straight down to hell and bounce off the major Arc/timeline influence (support is also right around there).

Some newbies out there may say, "of course price either goes up or down! so these scenarios are useless!"....hehehehe
Remember "there are no certainties, only probabilities..."
Having these tools to "anticipate" what price may do at important stages is most important!
This will allow you to prepare ahead of time and make your decision that much easier (to buy or to sell) if one of these scenarios play out in real time.
Hehe, realy good analise from you, i agree with everything. I am going to read now again the PDF and i can test some time trying to set gunner right.
I am more than sure for success with this system.
thanks again for your sharing the best things, i wish you million$ in soon future :)

radicaltour

VIP Member
k ,
Please stop promoting brokers/products without any constructive feedback.
We're all here to help each other and not feed each other to the Lions.

You are now being sent to the detention office. One more offense and I will have to expel you from school. :D

Jhon

The Gunner24 freeware version as the user manual can be loaded freely by anyone on the Gunner24 website.

If someone could reupload the full version, it'd be nice. thanks.

Onbongo

I think I have it all on my hard drive, including manuals...I'll upload it later...hmmm...maybe tomorrow morning, I gotta run now...:p

Onbongo

Onbongo

Complete Gunner24 Trading & Forecasting Course (PDF Manual)

Complete Gunner24 Trading & Forecasting Course (PDF Manual)

You must be registered for see images

Complete Course (PDF Manual) 17.3 MB:

You must be registered for see images attach

Code:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/jbfxad
Onbongo

one to one coaching