gwg scam?

pyrax

hello,
i'm from malaysia..
since this is international forums..
i guest there were man other trader out there experienced..
i had invest aaround 10kUSD from this broker
GWG (GLOBAL WAVE GOLD) .
their consep is..
inestment with guarantedd 10% profits every 25days.
we cant withdrawal our first investment... and get ROI..

their main website is globalwavegold.c0m and gwgfx.c0m
i saw a lot of traffic from USA based on alexa and other serveral traffic records..
kindly other traders would comments for this..

I am not very clear from how you have posted. Are you reporting that you were scammed by this company. Are you requesting information from other traders if they know of this company. This appears to be a managed account company and really if you are stating you can put initial money in, then you receive return but can never take initial out. Starting to sound like Ponzi Scheme. So could you be more specific with your post. This also could be perceived as a spam post because you may be advertising for them. So please provide the members with more information

Peachy

hello,
i'm from malaysia..
since this is international forums..
i guest there were man other trader out there experienced..
i had invest aaround 10kUSD from this broker
GWG (GLOBAL WAVE GOLD) .
their consep is..
inestment with guarantedd 10% profits every 25days.
we cant withdrawal our first investment... and get ROI..

their main website is globalwavegold.c0m and gwgfx.c0m
i saw a lot of traffic from USA based on alexa and other serveral traffic records..
kindly other traders would comments for this..

falconwest

I am not very clear from how you have posted. Are you reporting that you were scammed by this company. Are you requesting information from other traders if they know of this company. This appears to be a managed account company and really if you are stating you can put initial money in, then you receive return but can never take initial out. Starting to sound like Ponzi Scheme. So could you be more specific with your post. This also could be perceived as a spam post because you may be advertising for them. So please provide the members with more information

Peachy
I think he sounded that he was scammed by them and he wants to know if anyone had similar experience with that company, some PAMMS have minimum retaining period for deposits where you can't withdraw the initial investment for sometime, he might have missed that clause on his contract with them, otherwise seems like Ponzi scam to me also....

pyrax

Peachy
I think he sounded that he was scammed by them and he wants to know if anyone had similar experience with that company, some PAMMS have minimum retaining period for deposits where you can't withdraw the initial investment for sometime, he might have missed that clause on his contract with them, otherwise seems like Ponzi scam to me also....
i'm not promoting this broker sir,
sorry...
i'm just want to clear out is this really popular amongs USA or other nations..?
because in my country there were were really popular and the initial is locked down and cannot be withdrawal...
i want to know if this is a legit way for a broker to managed accounts?
thats all...

I think from what Falconwest was saying. You are looking at the brokers PAMM account. This is a managed account. You would not be trading it. The company would be. In that case, I think it locks it for either a period of time for the initial deposit which is to allow them time to Actually manage the money, In stead of you turning around and withdrawing the money 2 weeks or a month after you opened the account. They would not have had enough time to make you and them money. I hope this helps.

Peachy

sorry...
i'm just want to clear out is this really popular amongs USA or other nations..?
because in my country there were were really popular and the initial is locked down and cannot be withdrawal...
thats all...

Adam cc

sorry...
thats all...
I think I would like to add my 2 cents worth of opinion.
Like what Peachy said, any managed account will need to have some locked in period. But to totally disallow withdrawal of principle sum, it is not very reasonable.
I guess this is not a broker in your own country, so, you may need to check the broker's country of domicile, and check the rules governing the industry, and the protection to foreign investors.
If they openly soliciting business in your country, especially if the do it through rep office, or agent, you should check with the relevant industry watch dog if the are registered or licensed, and what kind of recourse you have in case the whole thing turn sour.