Aurix Exchange

H W Steele Technical Analysis Videos

HWSteele

I have a few threads over in the Astrology/Gann section of the forum and have quite a few videos posted over there. Some of the videos I have done do not involve Astrology at all and fall into "normalish" Technical Analysis. Because of this fact I decided it would be best to post links to the videos here in the Technical Analysis thread.

I say "normalish" because what many of my videos explain go past what most people know about as technical analysis. It's not hard to understand or use what you will learn from the videos.

Watching the videos will help you understand how to "read" the forex markets (other too) so you won't need to use indicators on your charts other than some lines and price its self.

The videos are always free, and have no commercials. I don't make any money from making them. I make them because I like to share what I have learned over the last ten years and hope that they, in some way, help you become a better trader. The only thing I ask is that you give the videos a thumbs up if you like them. If you have any questions please post them on the video thread (on YouTube) so every one who watches the videos can see the questions and the answers.

Happy trading to all,

Henry

HWSteele

Here is the link to the first video...

This one talks about what I call a 50:50 which is like a 1-2-3 or a-b-c pattern.
I look at it much like a A-B = C-D price pattern.
There are some differences which you will see if you watch the video.

HWSteele

Here is the second video...

This one is about pivot types and what causes them.

HWSteele

Here is the third video...

This one covers the most basic thing to understand about all markets.
Check this one out for sure, it's a shorter one at less than 4 minutes long.
It also explains why time forecasts (which some of the videos will show how to do) seem to fail but really don't.

HWSteele

Here is the next video...

This one talks a little about the formation of candles on the price chart.

HWSteele

Here is the next video...

This one talks about the "pin" candle including what you should see before it to read price action better.

h5nfd1

you may check all available ones now by especially "Tnnel Thru the Air"

kd077

xpnet

xpnet

kd077

kd077

kd077

xpnet

kd077

Aurix Exchange