Aurix Exchange

Has anyone tried Steady Winner EA ?

I have just received the update and in the email Ming states that some people are abusing the generosity and sharing this EA. IMHO at $28 and the ability to have access to the limited version of the EA is far beyond an honest developer. I beg that the admin not let this continue. Thanks.

This is the new address of the website.
Code:
http://steadywinner.com/

penanglad

... I beg that the admin not let this continue. Thanks....

Not let what continue? Are we not to talk about it - the EA, that is.
Is it worth buying? I can understand stopping it being shared - blacklisting it, although I cannot see why when everything else is shared.

You either agree with stealing the product of other peopl's labour or you don't.

Not let what continue? Are we not to talk about it - the EA, that is.
Is it worth buying? I can understand stopping it being shared - blacklisting it, although I cannot see why when everything else is shared.

You either agree with stealing the product of other peopl's labour or you don't.

I wouldn't think you could understand about this product and the developer Ming, as I see you just joined us here at WWI. And just for the record we are not stealing we are sharing these products to better inform us to which ones are worthy to purchase. If you find something that is profitable I would hope that you support the efforts of the persons developing it.:D:D:D;)

Here is the other thread that has some trading reviews.

sayembara

I wouldn't think you could understand about this product and the developer Ming, as I see you just joined us here at WWI. And just for the record we are not stealing we are sharing these products to better inform us to which ones are worthy to purchase. If you find something that is profitable I would hope that you support the efforts of the persons developing it.:D:D:D;)

Here is the other thread that has some trading reviews.

I used the free version from the SteadyWinner site yesterday and the EA produced 4 winners already on live account. Nice :)

pavlus777

Backtests for version 4.3N with 99% quality (0.1 lot used):
You must be registered for see images

So the question is - curve fitted?

hagenuk

Backtests for version 4.3N with 99% quality (0.1 lot used):

So the question is - curve fitted?

This is the original paid version ?

lekter

I took a look at the code and it is not curve-fitted at all. It base it's entries on MAs, Stoch and WPR on various timeframes.

By the way, this would probably improve it's results with a news filter.

H

hermes

There are better results reached with the older versions v3 and v 4.22 but the newest v4.3N lost at 2011 entirely! The last version is suited for small account, the previous for huge accounts like $10,000. The risk was set to 0.01 or 0.02 lots mandatory before. Trades on EURUSD 1H.
Hermes

johntrung

This is pretty good scalping EA. I had several wins since using it. Just set the risk percent about 2-3% and let it run

There are better results reached with the older versions v3 and v 4.22 but the newest v4.3N lost at 2011 entirely! The last version is suited for small account, the previous for huge accounts like $10,000. The risk was set to 0.01 or 0.02 lots mandatory before. Trades on EURUSD 1H.
Hermes

I agree with hermes. It seemes as though the older versions are more DD friendly.

egawab

I used it for few weeks on demo and real accounts

It behaves differently on forward test than in back test , it closes orders with very few profit most of time if price went a btt far than entry price , rare trades goes to good profit when trades moves directly to the order direction

and for sure when price reverse it reach stop loss in full , at the end I stoped using it as its ROI was not good for me

Aurix Exchange