(Req) Has anyone used forexteacha indicator

grugged

Is the indicator free?

QUOTE="rabah, post: 2355152, member: 1314"]
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see medias
[/QUOTE]

rabah

No,it's not free. I think he is trying to charge $500 for it. He wants 2 installment payments. I think the first installment is $300, and the 2nd is $200.

mjorakzai

Banned Users
Looks like a scam and a repaint of another indicator be wary, its just my take on it tho
No, the indicator isn't repainting. Its basic of rinko chart. But he coded very well. I hv the one i purchased but he allowed me for one account only..

rabah

Thanks Ricardo. I was curious about this indicator, so the mark down that's offered on the website was not bad. When comparing this indicator to the Renko-v1, posted above, there seems to be a little less noise in the foexteacha modification. However, its not worth $500.

FYI,Renko candle size is supposed to be based on the instruments ATR (average true range), if that helps.

Did a PDF come with this indicator?(RenkoChart Teachaz)

And also I am looking for the Forex Duality System by Tradeology

skatung

I have taken a look at he system and it not a repainting system.. I agree with the seller of the indicator, it makes ur losing short and your winning long. Read the manual. Its not a plug and play indicator, your have to adjust the settings to each currency pair, i have played around with few currency and the system on its on is good, you will losse , you will win but your will will likely be more than your loses, That my view.. I now attach it to all my charts, bcos i like it.

esoket1776

I have taken a look at he system and it not a repainting system.. I agree with the seller of the indicator, it makes ur losing short and your winning long. Read the manual. Its not a plug and play indicator, your have to adjust the settings to each currency pair, i have played around with few currency and the system on its on is good, you will losse , you will win but your will will likely be more than your loses, That my view.. I now attach it to all my charts, bcos i like it.
How did you go about your settings please?

skatung

Well i have never seen it repaint. Just that its hard to see a trade that because you are following a rule it instead of small gain might be a loss. but on the long run its more profitable. you just need to find a a pair that loves to moves. In my opinions anyways. Still testing the indicator and i still have it on my chart. I have also used it with gold.Its Very interesting. And for the settings please read the manual. I read it a few times and i got it all there. AND MAY THE PIPS BE WITH YOU.

geekchic

if you run it on a m1 chart for gold with a screenshot indicator for mt4, you will see it repaint and go back and forth. there are other indicators that do a similar job. i am still looking for one where i can enter a starting price because when i restart mt4 after the weekend, the indicator is not in the position where it was before the close on friday. i assume it picks the opening price of the very first bar in any given chart as the starting point for the calculations. in any case, if it works for everyone, that is great and that is what is important. happy trading!

dobrosav

if you run it on a m1 chart for gold with a screenshot indicator for mt4, you will see it repaint and go back and forth. there are other indicators that do a similar job. i am still looking for one where i can enter a starting price because when i restart mt4 after the weekend, the indicator is not in the position where it was before the close on friday. i assume it picks the opening price of the very first bar in any given chart as the starting point for the calculations. in any case, if it works for everyone, that is great and that is what is important. happy trading!
here's this no repaint (box size = 50))

Attachments