Aurix Exchange

Hect0r's Intr@day M@rket Fl0w System?

hyperseer

StaticX mentioned Hect0r's "Intr@day M@rket Fl0w System" in the part time trading system thread but it was never shared. Can someone please share it?

Thanks a lot!

mohtaia

Here it Is

A Little big ( 1.2 GB ) Sorry For That
StaticX Will Upload them in a smaller size as he said

Also You Will find magic bars Indicator On the Attachments It is not coming with The Course ( Thanks For StaticX For this indicator )

Andrei

we need magic dots, not magic bars.BTW the course is very good ,but without magic dots indicator we miss position trigger indicator

Andrei

Thanks freddy
i miss that.How to use them? Green bars with bullish breakout
and red bar with bearish breakout?
:confused:

J

jamesagnew717

Magic Dot Indicator - up bars - down bars

Magic Dot Indicator - up bars - down bars

Hi,

I am going to stop all this confusion about hectors indicator, the indicator magic dots or magic bars repaints with price, All the indicator does is gives more confidence on taking the trade, I can make a suggestion, why dont you use the up bar - down bar indicator to make your decisions on entry, it shows bullish or bearish behaviour, just means that the open close high and low are close together and this shows good strength when buying or weakness for selling, this is better because your reading the price action rather than looking at a stupid magic dot indicator, you could enter on a weak price action bar, where as if you use the up bar - down bar indicator you will have a better confirmation of where price is likely to be heading to.

I have attached the indicator for you all to try anyway

all the best

have added golden finger, which shows a dot on the chart also for you to look at

:)

Attachments

• Golden Finger.ex4
    5.4 KB · Views: 2
  • %23Up and Down Bars.ex4
    3.5 KB · Views: 2

vinceyap

The links are no longer valid. Anyone has the new links? Thanks.

Here it Is

A Little big ( 1.2 GB ) Sorry For That
StaticX Will Upload them in a smaller size as he said

Also You Will find magic bars Indicator On the Attachments It is not coming with The Course ( Thanks For StaticX For this indicator )

John_FXUK

Re: links

Re: links

The links are no longer valid. Anyone has the new links? Thanks.
The links just worked ok for me, perhaps your IP is being blocked by the service, there are tools out there that can give you an alternative IP, try hide-my-ip.com on the free 14 day trial and that may allow you to access the links and download those large files. I am not affiliated with it in any way (I only quoted the basic domain name as I did use the product years ago and it worked well), there could also be similar services out there.

andreau9o8

hey guys...

hey guys...

Hello people I at last got about to registering for this message board . Looking forward to taking part in this modest online community here. I had been searching for a long time for something which would probably fit the bill plus it took me quite some time nevertheless today I look forward to communicating with those people who are like-minded.

Aurix Exchange