one to one coaching

hector trader

Hello,

I haveA freind He said that hector trader, helped him understand more than any other cousre. Does anyone have any feedback on this cousre?
HTML:
hxxp://www.hectortrader.com/
Have The Best Day Ever
Shark Motor

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
HectorTrader FOREX Trading Course

You must be registered for see images

HectorTrader FOREX Trading Course is not offering you yet another black-box trading system ? we?re offering you a full Forex training program so you actually learn how to trade as opposed to blindly follow the signals generated by a black box system.

There?s an important difference! When you simply follow a system you don?t quite understand the trading decisions you?re taking? you just follow the signals generated by a combination of indicators that may or may not be right at that precise time.

In the order hand, when you actually learn how to trade you can fully understand why this or that trading decision is considered and why this or that action is undertaken!

INCLUDES:
* 8 full chapters and an annex (first chapter is FREE ? get it here below!) covering absolutely everything you must know to trade Forex successfully: finding high-probability setups, entry signals, optimum stop loss and target levels, money management rules, and much more!
* Structured around 60+ detailed, feature-rich and comprehensive real time videos.
* Over 17 hours worth of videos! Live videos are the best format to learn a trading system: it?s like if you were watching over my shoulder!
* My Trend-Scanning custom indicator for MetaTrader4 platform: find solid trends across any currency pair or time frame!
* Custom Excel sheet to calculate your Money Management, Track Record and Trade Plans!
* Golden Rules of Trading: get the top-10 rules to keep your account growing.

Here is it :

Enjoy .

H

hermes

Start is OK but with the time the whole strategy gets complicated and boring.
Has somebody the Hector's currency meter working properly because my is freezing all the time. Something wrong, needs grease.
Hermes

Homer

HECTOR trading

HECTOR trading

Dear All,

I see some post about HECTOR trading method, but I do not really see any feedback if it worth to learn it or not.

I do have the full videos of Forex_HectorPriceAction which are from 2007 as per the chart presented in the videos.

I do also have the 4 DVD videos Learn.Forex.Live

Both system includes with all indicators that Hector have used.

Can someone let me know if it worth to take time to watch it and learn it?

F

ForexMike

Can you do us a favor and post in the same subject thread that is already in progress. This prevents confusion and duplication.

Update: Thanks for relocating this my friend.

Homer

Can you do us a favor and post in the same subject thread that is already in progress. This prevents confusion and duplication.
Sure will do.

As for now, with this thread I have a third version of Hector trading.

I really wondering which one is the best as it seem to me that Hector create lots of videos to teach the same things over and over again.

F

ForexMike

Sure will do.

I really wondering which one is the best as it seem to me that Hector create lots of videos to teach the same things over and over again.
This would be the correct thread to post since it's regarding the same subject. Thanks!

Sure will do.

Hi Homer,

I have taken his course on swing trading and it's okay. It is a very boring course. Trading in the shadow of the smart money by Gavin Holmes is a far better read and better trading system. It is on this forum. Good luck,

Mike

Homer

Hi Homer,

I have taken his course on swing trading and it's okay. It is a very boring course. Trading in the shadow of the smart money by Gavin Holmes is a far better read and better trading system. It is on this forum. Good luck,

Mike
Hi Mike,

Thank you. I will try to find it then and see. :) I was started to watch the hector videos, but yes, It it interesting in some way, but definitely booring :)

Hi Homer,

Mike
i just started reading this book, and it mentions the traders guide software. i'm just wondering if i need this software to use the method, or maybe there is a plugin for mt4?
Thanks!

i just started reading this book, and it mentions the traders guide software. i'm just wondering if i need this software to use the method, or maybe there is a plugin for mt4?
Thanks!
I have the trade guider software, however if you understand the principals in the book you don't need it. A lot of what the book goes into applies more to stocks, but the supply/demand and relation of volume and the candles puts a whole new perspective on trading currencies. I will attach a good supply/demand indicator and my pivot and fibi as well, but learn the information in the book and you will be surprised how accurate it is. Best of luck,

Mike

riazinn

hello,

could i have the hector trader bonus trend scanning indicator,

pls any one can share?

thanks
riaz

Murphy12

There are number of forex education sites which teach new traders about trading but I learn forex trading from , a forex educational website.

rgabor

Dear All,

Can someone please tell me which one is better to learn?

I have the following, but long trading materials, so I do not want to waste time if it was already proven to be not good :)

- Hector Price Action (This include the 3SMA trading style)
- Lear. Forex Live (4 DVD with indicatros and tools)

Any advise are welcome.

StaticX

Lean Forex Live was his latest creation.
It's also modulized into specific types for trading

1. The 3SMA Trend Riding System (Kind of a generic introduction (and repeat from his previous course) into swing trading
2. The London Open Breakout Strategy.
3. The Intraday Market Flow System
4. The Part-Time Trader system (* My Personal Favourite *)
5. The Trade and Money Management Blueprint
6. News Trading Secrets
7. The Advanced Forex Indicators (This is just basically Hector going over his customized indicators that he provides with his course. I found this to be quite contradicting to what he has covered. After spending many many many many many hours going through his videos he then lets loose his indicators to make your "life" easier... rather stupid especially after how he ridicules people in the beginning for using indicators.

Hector does teach a decent Price Action course, but dam he can repeat himself too much sometimes.

Cheers
StaticX

rgabor

Lean Forex Live was his latest creation.
It's also modulized into specific types for trading

1. The 3SMA Trend Riding System (Kind of a generic introduction (and repeat from his previous course) into swing trading
2. The London Open Breakout Strategy.
3. The Intraday Market Flow System
4. The Part-Time Trader system (* My Personal Favourite *)
5. The Trade and Money Management Blueprint
6. News Trading Secrets
7. The Advanced Forex Indicators (This is just basically Hector going over his customized indicators that he provides with his course. I found this to be quite contradicting to what he has covered. After spending many many many many many hours going through his videos he then lets loose his indicators to make your "life" easier... rather stupid especially after how he ridicules people in the beginning for using indicators.

Hector does teach a decent Price Action course, but dam he can repeat himself too much sometimes.

Cheers
StaticX

Hi StaticX ,

Thank you for the quick reply.

Yes, you are right. First he have a funny accent, which is not that bad :) then for sure, he repeat himself a lot :)

I was watching some of the video, but I think because of the way he teach things is a little booring.

Now my main question is. Do you think the way he trade, the way he teach is still aplicable in today market conditions?

one to one coaching