Aurix Exchange

Hedging - a solution

Dirk58

Hi !
Volatile markets need systems which allow to trade them in an safe way. I hedge the EURUSD using softened martiangale too. Using an verified cent account shows everyone that makin money is possible even with an small account. Grow him up and change to normal account and then make even more money. I?ts possible. Starting my trading last week this is real fun....

Dirk58

volatile Day = FUN

volatile Day = FUN

today is very volatile and fun to watch chart 1 of 4 of this system..... balance and equity nice up.... I love it...... because no matter which way the chart goes, this system grabs %.....

Attachments

• Hedger.JPG
    Hedger.JPG
    24.3 KB · Views: 0

Dirk58

about how risky this is.......... have a look to balance, equity, margin and lotsizes of open trades

Attachments

• risk..JPG
    risk..JPG
    57.6 KB · Views: 0

Dirk58

comin up maintanance

comin up maintanance

today Master has to close all Trades because of VPS Maintanance next night.... starting again tomorrow morning... no problem :cool:
update: Master closed all Trades

Dirk58

a lot of open trades

a lot of open trades

right now, so what about margin?

Attachments

• Margin.jpg
    Margin.jpg
    378.3 KB · Views: 0

Dirk58

Great Movement

Great Movement

this afternoon........... and more great not to care which way move goes......

Attachments

• move.JPG
    move.JPG
    16.4 KB · Views: 0

Dirk58

ultimative test

ultimative test

:eek: today is the ultimative system test..... ;)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Real Account:

Attachments

• ulti.JPG
    ulti.JPG
    299.2 KB · Views: 0

Dirk58

watta day....

watta day....

damn close to margin call so waited for the retracement.... re-setted system and put in tweaked setfiles with more less risk.... :D

Dirk58

Tweaked Setfiles

Tweaked Setfiles

were tested extremely using EURUSD + GBPUSD at one account doin a really good job.... :cool:

Dirk58

1st attempt

1st attempt

failed, just closed my account except of a few trades manually. Thes used settings were for accounts with $100 or ? 100 so this was not enough to stay with this 400 pips move. Let?s tweak them a bit more and starting using an higher account soon..................:cool:

Dirk58

hi

hi

not yet because this is right now experimental. I think the way is right, just a bit tweaking and the right account balance for sitting out bigger moves would make this a nice one. I?ll be back if this is done.....

wwi212

okay ..super hedging ..i can help your trading... strategy so that it can not be loss and you are the winner ..

Aurix Exchange