(Share) Heir Wolf TF does not redraw signals!

dmnik

Trading is a fight with yourself!

• The Heir Wolf-TF indicator is a unique tool that allows you to visually quickly determine the current state of the market and show a change in the direction of trade, indicating the exact place of entry into a position in the most visual form.
  • To determine the best entry point, the indicator uses three independent analytical algorithms with the normalization of the dynamic price channel.
  • Whatever your level of familiarity with FOREX is now, my tool will come in handy for almost every trader.
You must be registered for see images attach

• Accurate and verified signals allow you to actively trade on both higher and lower timeframes.
  • The latter is especially important for overclocking a small deposit.

• With a medium-term trading style, holding a position up to several days, it is preferable to look at the signals on the M30 timeframe.
  • The signals will be less frequent, but the profit from one trade will be large.

My indicator uses a price channel normalization algorithm, which gives a clear understanding of the current market dynamics and the upcoming direction of price movement.

Why do you need this particular indicator?
FOREX INDICATOR HEIR WOLF-TF

• Heir Wolf-TF is a bundle consisting of three copyright (my) programs. Each program has its own unique algorithm for analyzing the market and determining the point of entry into a trade. Triple confirmation of the signal, plus an additional filter.
QUALITY SIGNALS AND HIGH WINRATE
  • With precisely calculated entry points, you will squeeze the most out of the market.
  • And error-free signals will provide high returns even on a small deposit.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED IN ONE INDICATOR
  • I have filled my program - the indicator in such a way that there is no need to install additional tools for market analysis.
  • Nothing else is needed to make decisions.
  • The signals are clear and understandable.
FOR BEGINNERS - FOR THE MOST TIME
  • If you are familiar with the MT4 terminal, that's half the battle.
  • You get the rest of the information to start profitable trading with my indicator.
  • No confusion, just a graph and my explanations of the signals.
  • I have sewn all complex formulas into the indicator, you cannot see them, and this is useless.
AUTOMATIC ALERT
  • At the moment when the indicator determines the best point to start trading, it will automatically give a sound alert, send a push notification to a mobile device or an email notification.
  • Not a single signal will pass by.
COMFORTABLE TRADING
  • The indicator graphics and its signals are designed in such a way that they are visually easy, understandable and comfortable to perceive.
  • Thanks to this, there is no psychological discomfort during trading, there is no fear of approaching the monitor.
ONE SCHEDULE TRADING
  • No tossing between timeframes.
  • No searches for signal confirmations on higher TFs.
  • All this fuss is just confusing.
  • I made it so that everything is very clearly visible on the work schedule.
  • This approach improves trading productivity.
ARE YOU ALREADY TRADING? THEN EASIER EASIER
  • If you already have trading experience, then you will understand my indicator from half a turn.
  • It will be like a handbook for you.
  • And the clarity and unambiguity of the interpretation of Heir Wolf-TF signals will shorten the waiting time for your first profit - from the moment you install the indicator on your terminal to its first signal.
The Heir Wolf-TF indicator is a tool that allows you to quickly determine the change in the market phase and clearly plot it on the chart indicating the entry point to the position.
  • And the simultaneous synchronous operation of three independent indicator algorithms confirms the reliability of entry points, which provides the highest chances of successfully closing deals.
  • To have such an indicator in service means to be ready for all the realities of the Forex market.
  • It doesn't matter what your trading experience is, you will immediately appreciate the high performance of the indicator, both when trading intraday and in the short and long term.
  • Heir Wolf-TF is optimal work on any timeframe.

Nbats

Can someone upload directly to the website please? Can't get anywhere close to the download link with all the spam and stuff.

tweeter7

Thank you for sharing den, there seems to be one indicator missing..like an oscillator..we get two out of three...are you able to assist further? But again, thank you...

kotken

• The Heir Wolf-TF indicator is a unique tool that allows you to visually quickly determine the current state of the market and show a change in the direction of trade, indicating the exact place of entry into a position in the most visual form.
  • To determine the best entry point, the indicator uses three independent analytical algorithms with the normalization of the dynamic price channel.
  • Whatever your level of familiarity with FOREX is now, my tool will come in handy for almost every trader.

• Accurate and verified signals allow you to actively trade on both higher and lower timeframes.
  • The latter is especially important for overclocking a small deposit.

• With a medium-term trading style, holding a position up to several days, it is preferable to look at the signals on the M30 timeframe.
  • The signals will be less frequent, but the profit from one trade will be large.

My indicator uses a price channel normalization algorithm, which gives a clear understanding of the current market dynamics and the upcoming direction of price movement.

Why do you need this particular indicator?
FOREX INDICATOR HEIR WOLF-TF

• Heir Wolf-TF is a bundle consisting of three copyright (my) programs. Each program has its own unique algorithm for analyzing the market and determining the point of entry into a trade. Triple confirmation of the signal, plus an additional filter.
QUALITY SIGNALS AND HIGH WINRATE
  • With precisely calculated entry points, you will squeeze the most out of the market.
  • And error-free signals will provide high returns even on a small deposit.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED IN ONE INDICATOR
  • I have filled my program - the indicator in such a way that there is no need to install additional tools for market analysis.
  • Nothing else is needed to make decisions.
  • The signals are clear and understandable.
FOR BEGINNERS - FOR THE MOST TIME
  • If you are familiar with the MT4 terminal, that's half the battle.
  • You get the rest of the information to start profitable trading with my indicator.
  • No confusion, just a graph and my explanations of the signals.
  • I have sewn all complex formulas into the indicator, you cannot see them, and this is useless.
AUTOMATIC ALERT
  • At the moment when the indicator determines the best point to start trading, it will automatically give a sound alert, send a push notification to a mobile device or an email notification.
  • Not a single signal will pass by.
COMFORTABLE TRADING
  • The indicator graphics and its signals are designed in such a way that they are visually easy, understandable and comfortable to perceive.
  • Thanks to this, there is no psychological discomfort during trading, there is no fear of approaching the monitor.
ONE SCHEDULE TRADING
  • No tossing between timeframes.
  • No searches for signal confirmations on higher TFs.
  • All this fuss is just confusing.
  • I made it so that everything is very clearly visible on the work schedule.
  • This approach improves trading productivity.
ARE YOU ALREADY TRADING? THEN EASIER EASIER
  • If you already have trading experience, then you will understand my indicator from half a turn.
  • It will be like a handbook for you.
  • And the clarity and unambiguity of the interpretation of Heir Wolf-TF signals will shorten the waiting time for your first profit - from the moment you install the indicator on your terminal to its first signal.
The Heir Wolf-TF indicator is a tool that allows you to quickly determine the change in the market phase and clearly plot it on the chart indicating the entry point to the position.
  • And the simultaneous synchronous operation of three independent indicator algorithms confirms the reliability of entry points, which provides the highest chances of successfully closing deals.
  • To have such an indicator in service means to be ready for all the realities of the Forex market.
  • It doesn't matter what your trading experience is, you will immediately appreciate the high performance of the indicator, both when trading intraday and in the short and long term.
  • Heir Wolf-TF is optimal work on any timeframe.
Thanks for the share. Keep-up this wonderful spirit for all of us to be able to gain. May God continue to bless you