Aurix Exchange

[HELP] millionaire in 1 Year?

kookoo23

Hey I found this EA and did a one year backtest, it gave great results, can somebody have a look at the code to see what its doing - maybe reading history or something. Hard to believe 1,000 to more than a 1,000,000 in 1 year backtest 2010 - 11. Backtest report in folder
You must be registered for see images

Pavel73

It is not necessary to them to use since it is ground under history. I have in the same way got therefore I do not advise.

stovedude

This is a tick scalper, which only works on BT, due to the fact that history data doesn't record every little movement and tends to show only relevant data. Tick scalpers manipulate this data to achieve these great results by using "interpolated" data and also tick speed, which is also a poor representation of live data. In other words, garbage in, garbage out!

Fidel

Hey I found this EA and did a one year backtest, it gave great results, can somebody have a look at the code to see what its doing - maybe reading history or something. Hard to believe 1,000 to more than a 1,000,000 in 1 year backtest 2010 - 11. Backtest report in folder
You must be registered for see images

Hello...It is not advised to use any EA..I think u learn MJ method or get forex golier from MJ...

Aurix Exchange