one to one coaching

Help to change Indy.

Hello,

I like the set up for the Fxxxboom Pivots Indy, I would like to add the mid range points with dotted lines and move the wording all the way to the right so the candles don't run over the wording when you use chart shift. this word make it clean!

Thank And Have The Best Day Ever
Shark Motor

Attachments

stovedude

Hello,

I like the set up for the Fxxxboom Pivots Indy, I would like to add the mid range points with dotted lines and move the wording all the way to the right so the candles don't run over the wording when you use chart shift. this word make it clean!

Thank And Have The Best Day Ever
Shark Motor
How do you want the mid-range points? Is there another specific indicator that is doing this, or is it just half of the standard ranges?

Pivots

Pivots

How do you want the mid-range points? Is there another specific indicator that is doing this, or is it just half of the standard ranges?

I check the other pivots indys and they are half of the standard ranges

Thank You and Have The Best Day Ever
Shark Motor

stovedude

I started to modify it, and then found this indy patiently waiting on my HD. It's the exact same code with the extras. I modified it a little more and here you go...

Attachments

Changing Indy

Changing Indy

Thanks Stovedude,

That Indy look good, I'm going to try it out this week.

I played around modifying the indy that I use, I added to the indy to the way I wanted it, but I couldn't move the wording over. as in attachment.

Thanks and Have The Best Day Ever
Shark Motor

Attachments

stovedude

Thanks Stovedude,

That Indy look good, I'm going to try it out this week.

I played around modifying the indy that I use, I added to the indy to the way I wanted it, but I couldn't move the wording over. as in attachment.

Thanks and Have The Best Day Ever
Shark Motor
To move the words over, copy and paste this code and delete the old function:

void drawLabel(string name,double lvl,color Color)
{
if(ObjectFind(name) != 0)
{
ObjectCreate(name, OBJ_TEXT, 0, Time[0], lvl);
ObjectSetText(name, " "+name, 8, "Arial", EMPTY);
ObjectSet(name, OBJPROP_COLOR, Color);
}
else
{
ObjectMove(name, 0, Time[0], lvl);
}
}