one to one coaching

Hendrix V3 - Martingale with StopLoss - Limited time(48h)

ape_epa

Hi to everybody!

For a limited time, you can have a full copy of Hendrix V3 EA for free. It is mean reverting martingale system BUT with limited and controlled risk. It uses Equity StopLoss.

You can see how it performs here on youtube
Code:
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LjC4hYpc0k
And for a limited time(48h) you can get it for free
Code:
https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/31814
The EA is not optimized, but it is very easy to do so. I will post my sets file

Enjoy it!

Edit:

I am adding my set files for EURUSD H1 for 1k and 10k account. If you have a lower deposit you should use a cent account.

Also, it gives the best when combined to trade multiple pairs at once.

Attachments

Last edited:

ape_epa

falconwest;n2349502 said:
So how much you plan to sell this to members here?
Hi falconwest! Actually I didn't plan anything yet. But you should grab your free copy if you are interested. This copy has no limitations and it doesn't expire (as mql5 market rules). After a while I will rise the price but the people who already got it will have it for free forever(at least this is what mql5 rules say). I think I will keep the selling only on mql5 market because I am not sure whether is allowed here to sell stuff. Anyway my goal here is to gather thoughts about the EA giving it for free.

I actually provided the EA for free with no limitation, so I put (Share) in the title. Am I doing something against the rules ?

ape_epa

Since I noticed that there are big differences between brokers, I am going to explain how to optimize it with the attached picture.

First tick the settings as in the image. Then you have to choose your base lot. This is the settings for 10k, so it starts with 0.1 (circle pointed by arrow). If you decide to go for 0.01 you have to divide by 10 all of the fields with the red circle. Then put it on timeframe H1 and set Model to "Control Points". No need to set it for every tick at the beginning because the EA is not spread sensitive, doesn't use trailing stop etc... "Control Points" will be much faster and after you have found the right settings you can test it again with "Every ticks" model. This is the very basic way how to optimize it for your broker.

You must be registered for see images attach

Hank2000

Thanks for your generous sharing.... Alek.
- Would you explain more about how your Anti-Martingale works? For example above, after MM 3rd cycle, it kicks in, the next lot becomes less ?
- And also the Experimental Filter?
Thanks again.

ape_epa

Hank2000;n2349564 said:
Thanks for your generous sharing.... Alek.
- Would you explain more about how your Anti-Martingale works? For example above, after MM 3rd cycle, it kicks in, the next lot becomes less ?
- And also the Experimental Filter?
Thanks again.
Hi Hank2000, I am glad you have took your copy, the promotion had to end yesterday but a lot of people(which I know) asked for a more time so I will rise the price in the next few hours.
Your questions are perfectly sensible and a lot of people asked me different kind of stuff. So I decided to write a blog article to cover many stuff and uses of EA.

I am kind of busy so don't know when the article will be ready but hope to post it within a couple of days.

Regards!!

ape_epa

Hi to all again!!

In this post I want to show you that Hendrix EA can be used and tuned in various ways and purpose. For example if we want to use it as a classical mean reverting martingale system, we can optimize all the params disabling the equity stop loss (so you have to optimize it keeping "Close on equity loss(0-Disabled)"=0 )

I did the procedure for EURUSD M15 and GBPUSD M15 from Jan 2018 to Sep 2018 and got good results. The 2 optimizations ended with different set of params as the volatility of these pairs is different and Hendrix needs to be adapted.

EURUSD
Base_lot:0.1
Profit: 9700$
Drawdown: 2300$
Profit factor: 4.13

GBPUSD
Base_lot: 0.1
Profit: 6747$
Drawdown: 1760$
Profit factor: 2.59

I hope all interested people got the free copy because the offer will end soon.
The people who already got the copy will be able to use it forever with no limitation.

If you want to optimize this EA and play with it forwarding test on real account but don't want to risk your money do this:

-Go here
Code:
https://goo.gl/fBnf14
and open an account
-You will get 30$ without depositing any money
-Use it on cent account so it will become 3000$
-Follow hte basic procedure to optimize the EA for your needs and run it live
-It's not perfect but it is free so enjoy it!!

Attachments

ape_epa

Hi to all! Thanks for so much downloads. Now the promotion is over!! Actually I kept it running for more than 48hours. The people who grab their copy in time will have the product forever without limitations. Congratulations to them!! :)

I will post optimization methods when I got some time to write the article about it.

Regards!!

Apetrini

how can get the copy brother can u tell me
Sorry overthesea, the promotion period is over, it lasted more than 48hours as I said. More than 250 people got their copy and they are already sending ideas and suggestions I am currently evaluating and testing.

Regards

ape_epa

Hi to all! Sorry for the delay but I was very busy lately with my systems. Anyway, after many requests, I updated the Hendrix EA to the new version and now you can use it on lower timeframes(thank to the new trend filter and dynamic exits).

The defaults are good for M15 and H1 but I suggest you to do at least basic optimization using my instruction.

I produced an easy guide(for beginners) on how to quickly optimize it for your broker, symbol and timeframe.

Here the instructions:

ape_epa

------------------------------- Attention Please Hendrix EA users!! -------------------------------------

Hi to everybody! For those who have Hendrix EA installed on their system, I just fixed a weird bug that can misbehave the EA during holidays.
Please update it as soon as possible to version 1.5!!
The easiest way to do so is going to
Code:
 https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/31814
and then click on "Install on the terminal" on the left(then let it open your mt4)!

I hope you are doing great pips!!
Have a nice day!

ape_epa

Hi there!
I am sending this announcement for everyone who have rented or was interested in Hendrix EA.
My plan is to continue to improve this EA and to take it to even higher and stable levels.
Said that, I am going to start rising the price because currently for its potential is a way under priced. So within the next 24 hours the price will be raised to 245$ and in the next week will be raised even more. The rent option will not be available any more. If you want to get the Hendrix at this discount price ACT NOW!! I am saying this for transparency and correctness but I will not grant any discount after that, no exception!

Hendrix EA

Best Regards

one to one coaching