Aurix Exchange

hi..260%profit in 3 days only

A

amr1001

the indicator i use to make the result of my strategy from 1000$ to 3600$ in 3 days ..every day trade 17 hours only with 7 hours rest u can sleep in ...
i want to post my indicator but i dint find way to upload it here with the results
Thanks...
sry u can find it in that linke
the link
httpwww.multiupload.com2IG5V7KAQV
and the results from 20-12-2010 t0 23-12-2010 and iam going to make it an expert

Tinojazz

Professional Trader Since 2007
VIP Member
the indicator i use to make the result of my strategy from 1000$ to 3600$ in 3 days ..every day trade 17 hours only with 7 hours rest u can sleep in ...
i want to post my indicator but i dint find way to upload it here with the results
Thanks
Add all files in rar, and post unziped rar via mennage atachments then upload to the new post.

radicaltour

VIP Member
hello amr1001,
we have 2 options for you to share the indicator:
(a) when you make a post to this thread you can click "Manage Attachments" button to attach your file.

(b) upload your file to this site:
Code:
[URL="http://www.worldwide-invest.org/redirector.php?url=%68%74%74%70%3a%2f%2f%77%77%77%2e%6d%75%6c%74%69%75%70%6c%6f%61%64%2e%63%6f%6d"]http://www.multiupload.com[/URL]
When you're done it will give you a link. Please post that link here and everyone will be able to download it.

thanks again.

Tinojazz

VIP Member
You will meet very soon your new friend called " Pink Panther" ( margin call)

Knez

Why everyone is first negative when someone likes to post his/her "holly grail".

Let see will amr1001 post his indicators as he promised and then we can judge is he good or not, and is it all scam or not.

Let's give it a chance to new people in the forum, and don't judge them without the proof.

Regards,
Knez.

peldoman

360% in 3 days.

360% in 3 days.

Why everyone is first negative when someone likes to post his/her "holly grail".

Let see will amr1001 post his indicators as he promised and then we can judge is he good or not, and is it all scam or not.

Let's give it a chance to new people in the forum, and don't judge them without the proof.

Regards,
Knez.

Because there,s no indicator making 360% in 3 days, you believe in Santa Claus also?

StaticX

What do you mean Santa Clause is not real :eek:

Jokes aside, let the dude make his post, this forum is all about keeping an open mind. If you really insist on slamming someone, then head on over to Kark Dittmann's blog and leave him a love letter.
I send Karl at least 2 emails a week now, and he replies to them :) He's trying real hard to make me a convert to the cult of Dittmann :p

Knez

Because there,s no indicator making 360% in 3 days, you believe in Santa Claus also?

Santa Claus not real!?!?!?!?!?!?

You killed all my believes!

How dare you!?

P.S. You didn't get anything as you probably wasn't good boy this year. Behave yourself, and let other people show their method of trading, and then you judge about it.

peldoman

Santa Claus 360%

Santa Claus 360%

To tell the truht, i,m one of the nicest people in the world only no one is seeing that.
i,am a trader since 1977 first commodities, then options and the last 3 years forex.
So i know a little about trading, but 360% in 3 days!! come on guys ! do you realy believe that?
Never i have see or hear something like that exists, yes in your and mine dreams.
But lets wait and see! we give him a changes!

Knez

To tell the truht, i,m one of the nicest people in the world only no one is seeing that.
i,am a trader since 1977 first commodities, then options and the last 3 years forex.
So i know a little about trading, but 360% in 3 days!! come on guys ! do you realy believe that?
Never i have see or hear something like that exists, yes in your and mine dreams.
But lets wait and see! we give him a changes!

Peldoman, to be honest with you, I do not believe in anything until I see it with my eyes, but also, I cannot say that something is not possible until proved it differently. This sounds very hard to achieve, but let him first stand behind his words, and then we will judge him.

peldoman

360% in 3 days.

360% in 3 days.

Peldoman, to be honest with you, I do not believe in anything until I see it with my eyes, but also, I cannot say that something is not possible until proved it differently. This sounds very hard to achieve, but let him first stand behind his words, and then we will judge him.

Agree with you knez!

StaticX

Hey guys,

It's only 260% in 3 days and not 360% :) so it is quite feasible. (on a $1000, with 1 lot, you could achieve this.. although money managment does go out the window, but it is do-able)

Cheers
StaticX

Tinojazz

VIP Member
Hey guys,

It's only 260% in 3 days and not 360% :) so it is quite feasible. (on a $1000, with 1 lot, you could achieve this.. although money managment does go out the window, but it is do-able)

Cheers
StaticX
Yes that is the mathematic, and everything is possiblle, but we must help to traders and give them right way to living from forex. I have maded from 100 $ to 3000$ for 11 days, but sure with luck to win a 15 trades by row, but i loos 16th and i loose more than half on account, and 2 more losses trades i blow all account. So this is one type of strategy, i agree, but if you have planing to be short time in forex and with much luck ( like won a lottery) you can be that lucky winner but only once in life.
So the real success for traders who are planing to living from Forex, is to make constantly 5-10% monthly, or 2-3% weekly, whatever. This month i am in loss only 0.5% and i am very happy cose this month is one of the worst, like August. but septembar, octobar and november with same MM i have won 17%, so thats why i have not stress, i am happy becouse i understand clearly what is a only way to Forex profiting. I have past that trip when i was more smart then profesional traders, with same ego and my "perfect mind" that forex is very easy, you can make milions very easy and somethink like that. But now i am sure that we will all learning all live here while trading will be borring to us.
I am not smarter then nobody here but i honnestly want to cut your time how to be a realistic traders.
Regards.

StaticX

Well said Tino, you are 100% correct. A statement like that to new forex comers is almost a death sentence... so please new comers... money management, learn it, live it, sleep it, breath it !!!!

Knez

Thanks...
sry u can find it in that linke
the link
httpwww.multiupload.com2IG5V7KAQV
and the results from 20-12-2010 t0 23-12-2010 and iam going to make it an expert

amr,

thank you for uploading your results, but your stop loss is unbelivable ... 1000 pips stop loss ... this is unreal.

peldoman

260% in 3 days

260% in 3 days

Forex Live Account $450 Turned into $4334, No Loss!
Miljonaire in 3 month!

Thats why new traders become Hot ,they think this could be done.
For 7 months i put an article on fpa and i made a bet that if some one can make $5 every day for one (1) month i will pay him or her $2000,00
They remove that bet but it,s still standing by me.
If you can make $5 every day for 1 month you are the best trader in the world, think about that.
Hope you all know what i mean by these words.

Knez

Forex Live Account $450 Turned into $4334, No Loss!
Miljonaire in 3 month!

Thats why new traders become Hot ,they think this could be done.
For 7 months i put an article on fpa and i made a bet that if some one can make $5 every day for one (1) month i will pay him or her $2000,00
They remove that bet but it,s still standing by me.
If you can make $5 every day for 1 month you are the best trader in the world, think about that.
Hope you all know what i mean by these words.

peldoman,

what you wanna say is that you can't make $5 a day?

Aurix Exchange