Aurix Exchange

Hidden Pips (Karl Dittman)

sandman4x

I'm sure everyone has been eagerly awaiting..........................

Hi stjohn. Thanks for sharing this. The system seems pretty simple. I just wanna add that these candle formations become more powerfull when they are at a logical level of reversal. I mean by this when the candle closes with a small body on a important fib level, support/resistance, strong EMA and so on. This will spare you taking short reversal to find your stop loss being taken out so quickly.

But thanks again for sharing.

stjohn

I must confess that I found it on another forum, but I agree with your comments and perhaps he should have mentioned more about the importance of this where price action is concerned.

strmac

Karl is unstoppable. hehehehehe, my prediction is that now going last, final, sensational forex secret. And all will be happy. Good luck Karl Unfuckables.

H

hermes

Or ad MACD, RSI and STOCH to see divergences in tune with the candles.
It could actually work.
Don't worry Karl find every day some new sheet system to sell. He started slowly and now speeding up. Money talks.
Hermes

S

swissforex

karl is a millionaire

karl is a millionaire

karl is a millionaire,and doesn't need to trade :D :D :D

H

hermes

Millionaire made from selling a systems? Than I am going to sell systems also. You don't need use of indicators at selling junk.
Hermes

S

swissforex

must be grateful

must be grateful

Or ad MACD, RSI and STOCH to see divergences in tune with the candles.
It could actually work.
Don't worry Karl find every day some new sheet system to sell. He started slowly and now speeding up. Money talks.
Hermes

So everybody must be gratefull to Karl,a good guy that allow us to buy is cash-machine systems at a cheap price ($54)

since I'm involved in Forex,I've seen 10 Karls' amazing methods...

u know,I've got a special folder stored on my hard disk simply named "Karl"

ok
no more jokes here

thanx for sharing ,and I quote you Hermes:with a little\smart add-on,like divergences,this could be profitable

and last but not least,a good money management;)

Aurix Exchange