Aurix Exchange

Highly recommend website !!!

StaticX

Hey Guys,

Some of you may have already been to this website, I somehow have never discovered it till now...

The site is:

It offers some of the most truthful and down to earth revierws of various forex bots and systems. Not the wishy crap you get at Forex Peace Army. This guy will either rate a slate a system, even some of the top systems that I thought were good he slams....

On a side note... I am loving Forex Hacked 2.3... I also see that it's ranked no 2 on his site, with Overdrive been ranked no1 (but on both of them he explains in detail and with a huge warning about the massive drawdowns... not so much for Forex Hacked, but he reackons Overdrive requires HUGE drawdowns)

Anyway the site is well worth looking at, I got his optimal settings for my copy of Forex Hacked from there (I was steered to this site from the creators of Forex Hacked who said that there are many stratergies been discussed there with regards to this bot)

Cheers
StaticX

fxknight

This is an affiliate site with the sole interest in promoting commercial EAs to make an affiliate profit from sales. Every EA in the top 5 there was rendered a poor performer in other forums.

Cheers

StaticX

Yes, he his an affiliate based site and he mentions that as well. But his reviews are extremely honest... (I got no problem with guys that say they are affiliate site and make money off referals so long as they stipluate that)

For the bots that are performing well, he does offer the usual 15% discount coupon code.

Even though he ranked Overdrive as 1, look at what he says about it:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Conclusion:

Their site looks good, support seems to be human and active, but I really don?t like the risk to reward ratio. I will let it run its course on a account and see how it does. If it shows any kind of potential maybe I will try to find build some optimized settings for Forex Overdrive. Stay tuned for updates on this.

Update(October 29th, 2010): I am now working on some optimized settings to try to close the gap between the risk:reward ratio.

Safe To Buy?

YES!

Forex Overdrive has been approved for purchase only because of it?s 60 day no questions asked refund policy through Clickbank. I would NOT recommend running it on a live account just yet though.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The only EA that I found so far that he offers a 15% discount coupon code is Forex Hacked...
(Which is not a bad EA... I have made some good profits off this EA, but I do watch it and control the drawdowns manually. It took a dead account that I had lying around that was sitting on $18 and brought back to $105 in 3 days, I used the new iStoploss setting and had it set to 10pips)

Here is the Forex Hacked Review

Conclusion

Forex Hacked is a very powerful EA but can also be very dangerous if you get too greedy. It can double your account size in less than a week, but it has the chance of getting a margin call if the markets go very bad and you are running high risk settings. There are many Forex Hacked users that run moderately high-risk settings and double their equity within a 1-2 weeks, and then close all open trades when the open P/L is respectable, and withdraw their earnings and start over. A great strategy to use with this very powerful EA.

Safe To Buy?

YES!

Forex Hacked has been approved for you to purchase based on its extremely consistent profitability, along with the double take-out method for equity protection.

huuu

Hey Guys,

Some of you may have already been to this website, I somehow have never discovered it till now...

The site is:

It offers some of the most truthful and down to earth revierws of various forex bots and systems. Not the wishy crap you get at Forex Peace Army. This guy will either rate a slate a system, even some of the top systems that I thought were good he slams....

On a side note... I am loving Forex Hacked 2.3... I also see that it's ranked no 2 on his site, with Overdrive been ranked no1 (but on both of them he explains in detail and with a huge warning about the massive drawdowns... not so much for Forex Hacked, but he reackons Overdrive requires HUGE drawdowns)

Anyway the site is well worth looking at, I got his optimal settings for my copy of Forex Hacked from there (I was steered to this site from the creators of Forex Hacked who said that there are many stratergies been discussed there with regards to this bot)

Cheers
StaticX

How long have you been running Forex Hacked 2.3 for? Busted my account after around 3months of good performance, all was gone within 3 days!

All the back tests end in misery if done for over 6months.

StaticX

The thing about Forex Hacked is that you cannot just leave it running unatteneded....I know that this kills the idea behind a bot.

I run Forex Hacked on 2nd broker whilst doing my other trades on my main broker. I keep an eye on its progress and tend to only run it during my trading sessions when I am in front of my PC.

Also make use of the iStoploss parameter introduced in 2.3.

ps: Forex cannot be back tested. The creators have said on the website that backtesting has too many flaws and is never a good indication of an EA's performace. Another reason why their website only contains forward tests.

huuu

The thing about Forex Hacked is that you cannot just leave it running unatteneded....I know that this kills the idea behind a bot.

I run Forex Hacked on 2nd broker whilst doing my other trades on my main broker. I keep an eye on its progress and tend to only run it during my trading sessions when I am in front of my PC.

Also make use of the iStoploss parameter introduced in 2.3.

ps: Forex cannot be back tested. The creators have said on the website that backtesting has too many flaws and is never a good indication of an EA's performace. Another reason why their website only contains forward tests.

what istopless setting do you use?

Also, i find that it is most of the time in a negative dd situation, so even if you are monitoring the trades, how do you decide when to shut it down?

Last, would you care to share your set file?

Thanks for your help.

StaticX

Sure,

It's the standard scalper settings, running on the 1hour USDJPY.

I have attached 3 lots of settings to help, the .set one is the one I use now, and the other 2 are just text files with optimal settings in.

Attachments

• Different Settings.txt
    833 bytes · Views: 0
  • ForexFBISettings.txt
    751 bytes · Views: 0

bonnie1234

Sure,

It's the standard scalper settings, running on the 1hour USDJPY.

I have attached 3 lots of settings to help, the .set one is the one I use now, and the other 2 are just text files with optimal settings in.

What would you say would be the minimum to run this bot live?

StaticX

I would probably assume $3000.

In most of the sample forward tests I have seen, the initial deposit has been $3000.

But please do not run this bot unattened, it can wipe your account. Use your normal risk / reward ratio (suggest 1:3) and a decent stoploss.

My initial deposit on my bot account was $500, but I ran a mutltitude of bots on this account, which almost wiped it out, I then ran just Forex Hacked in a last ditch attempt to revive it. 1 CHART USDJPY, Scalping method, max open / sell trades 4 (close call on Margin call a couple of times)

Aurix Exchange