Holy Grail EA 100% system

eduardoafonso

is this possible??????:confused:

?Holy Grail? is NOT a scalper, however it can make money no matter if the prices go up or down. The bigger the price moves, the higher profits it can make. And since it is a 100% system, you don't use 3% or 5% of your capital like with many other EAs. You can use 100% of your available equity and maximize your profits. If for example you make 100 pips profit in one day and use 100% of your capital with 1:500 leverage, than you can make 500% profit in one single day!

wait for feedback

Thanks

?Holy Grail? is NOT a scalper, however it can make money no matter if the prices go up or down. The bigger the price moves, the higher profits it can make. And since it is a 100% system, you don't use 3% or 5% of your capital like with many other EAs. You can use 100% of your available equity and maximize your profits. If for example you make 100 pips profit in one day and use 100% of your capital with 1:500 leverage, than you can make 500% profit in one single day!

wait for feedback

Thanks

this is impossible:)

S

screen

wait for feedback

Thanks

remember, no one will sell ea that makes 500% in a day! :) also watch at the price. are you kidding me? Holy grail for 99%?
Scam!

Kingjosh

Hi people,this is my first post here.I think its best to calm down and find out what strategy the ea works with.Its truly a holy grail ea.It trades weekend gaps by placing pending orders or market orders in hedged positions.When the market opens with a gap,one trade closes leaving the other.I know risking 100% is not the best,MM is always required but its a 100% win system.I trade gaps alongside my regular strategies,although I dont use his ea,my strategy is sure-fire.Besides,holy grails exist.Believe me,not every trader is struggling.There are some silent geniuses who dont have any websites,they are not on forums...they are not public figures...but they have found amazing secrets that have tamed the forex market like a dog.Some of them have strategies that work with all brokers and all pairs with 100% win...and I'm not talking about scalping,hedging,or arbitrage trading,believe me.My encouragement to everyone is that we should press on with open hearts and great humility...because there are silent generals who have tamed this market already!Thanks

Dirk58

within their own thread there are no posts at all for 29 weeks now!!!
so if this would be the Holy Grail there should be some posts....
sry Kingjosh, but it looks like the only purpose of your post is to try selling this ea

Kingjosh

Hello Dirk58,
bless you.Well friend,I have no relationship whatsoever with them.I was only contributing to a post that questioned the truth about the ea.I dont sell eas...I dont even do marketing.I am doing quite well with my trading and there's no need to try to be deceitful.Well sorry for sounding like a reseller.My central message was and still is that some people have conquered the forex market...and Holy Grails do exist...this is true.Thanks friend.

wayne c

MT5-ea which sells pirated EAs for a small 'donation' are a scam. On the webpage that highlights members postings about their successes and making alot of money are fake postings because there is NO member area at all. That guy name Glenn will take your money once you donated and will never reply or response for any assistance...STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!!!!!

Dirk58

Hello Dirk58,
bless you.Well friend,I have no relationship whatsoever with them.I was only contributing to a post that questioned the truth about the ea.I dont sell eas...I dont even do marketing.I am doing quite well with my trading and there's no need to try to be deceitful.Well sorry for sounding like a reseller.My central message was and still is that some people have conquered the forex market...and Holy Grails do exist...this is true.Thanks friend.

Hi Kingjosh,
no problem. But because of loads of scammers around since quite a while everybody should double check anything.
In my opinion there are Holy Grails BUT not like these get quick rich schemes. Most BIGs trading over longer time frame using
the swings always appearing so they wont loose. But this needs patience and an big account.
Perhaps you have more insight in this as this would be interesting feel free to pm me if you like

F

ForexMike

MT5-ea which sells pirated EAs for a small 'donation' are a scam. On the webpage that highlights members postings about their successes and making alot of money are fake postings because there is NO member area at all. That guy name Glenn will take your money once you donated and will never reply or response for any assistance...STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!!!!!

Interesting posting Wayne...interesting!

Aurix Exchange