Aurix Exchange

HolyGrailTrend EA

simoniex

Hello All,

I found this EA named
HolyGraidTrend EA somewhere on the forum., but the owner only share the EA without sharing the setting and timeframe.
can anyone backtest or forward test to find.. 4 or 5 digits broker?

Thanks in Advance

Tinojazz

Professional Trader Since 2007
VIP Member
Hello All,

I found this EA named
HolyGraidTrend EA somewhere on the forum., but the owner only share the EA without sharing the setting and timeframe.
can anyone backtest or forward test to find.. 4 or 5 digits broker?

Thanks in Advance

This is exelent EA, for peoplle who like BBands stop indicator. It is far away from"Holly Grail" what is the most stupid name for EA,system or indicator in forex :)

You can use only for entries, cose if you wait targets by own EA then for sure its unprofitablle. Its is very slow to backtest, i try in very crude method only, but dont need to test, i change some settings it is not profitablle, only becouse bad exits. In bigger trends working well , but in range market will destroy you.

simoniex

This is exelent EA, for peoplle who like BBands stop indicator. It is far away from"Holly Grail" what is the most stupid name for EA,system or indicator in forex :)

You can use only for entries, cose if you wait targets by own EA then for sure its unprofitablle. Its is very slow to backtest, i try in very crude method only, but dont need to test, i change some settings it is not profitablle, only becouse bad exits. In bigger trends working well , but in range market will destroy you.

I see, so it's a piece of useless EA. thanks for update

rickcui

Thank you! Not fit on me.

Aurix Exchange