one to one coaching

HotForex?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fearless

Hi, I'm new to trading and going to trade with HotForex?

Can you share your opinion about this broker!

Thank you!

DiF0r

I think they are OK. I'm currently trading with them but haven't made any withdrawals yet.. They have nice trading conditions are regulated and they are a STP broker not market maker so this is why I've chosen them:)

taohai

I think they are OK. I'm currently trading with them but haven't made any withdrawals yet.. They have nice trading conditions are regulated and they are a STP broker not market maker so this is why I've chosen them:)

I chose them for the same reason and I love their service since earlier this year.

wwi212

i do not believe all of broker ...
i just believe one broker ...
it is :
with expensive experiment also great experiment ..

:)

DiF0r

You can also get 0.54 pips on every trade payed back to you with HotForex. It's a very nice deal. Check hear for

eddie70

they r good broker i closed the account due to CFTC rule for U.S clients & had no issues with withdraws .if u dont live in united state try VERTIFX super fast excutions on trades with excellent cust . service

taohai

they r good broker i closed the account due to CFTC rule for U.S clients & had no issues with withdraws .if u dont live in united state try VERTIFX super fast excutions on trades with excellent cust . service
Yes, it's really a pity. I have a friend who said the same thing.

Platform freezes during news/high volatility times and pending orders are closed without warning - behaving like a dealing desk broker that has liquidity problems ?

Abigiel

I have Premium account there, I heard about new ZuluTrade ? Forex Account but haven't tried it yet. BUT I`m planning to open a small one next week to test out a few signal providers.
sure, no need to put any amount live, use first the demo to work yourself along the way and this will also help you with your live account prior ;)

Abigiel

Indeed :) by the way what account you have there ? and how`s your trading going on :)
i have 2 live accounts and have been even i do not remember how many demos...still using demo as well. trading is going very well for the past year i am very very satisfied.
what about you trara123? how are you trading forex?

Abigiel

Indeed :) by the way what account you have there ? and how`s your trading going on :)
i have 2 live accounts and have been even i do not remember how many demos...still using demo as well. trading is going very well for the past year i am very very satisfied.

taohai

Why do you have 2 live accounts on the same broker?

Abigiel

I want to venture to the world of zulu, but I guess i need time to study how things work.. been lookin at some performances by other traders, though its only been a couple of weeks i guess but some guys are really doing well, I might try it out with a couple of bux nothing big and see how it works, I heard about how its hard to follow the top ten, but not so sure why some traders say that
the best way to get to know the system is to open a demo with it. read the forums,check the alchemy and discuss as much as you can :) it will all come to you afterwards :) i do not feel like trading, I am actually having fun, if you ask me how exactly i am getting my pips in my account,would not have any idea :p

iNUKE

Just to let you know, if you open 5 mt4s from different brokers you will see that HOTFOREX data is FAR from being accurate.
The best brokers with precise data Ive compared are universalfx and icmarkets, also fxcm.. Medium quality are openfx, tradersway.. and JUST terrible are hotforex and instaforex. They literally steal your pips.

Abigiel

inuke, each broker has its own liquidity and this as well is epressed in the spreads but as well very low spreads have transaction fees - so one should keep that as well into consideration.

elkawalani

the broker is ok !! you can open an account with them, if you really new to trading just open a demo account first to see how things are

taohai

Diiifx, I am following them for a while and everything is perfect in my demo. actually I am new to zulutrade too, I think I will have a try and see how it goes.

Diiifx

Diiifx, I am following them for a while and everything is perfect in my demo. actually I am new to zulutrade too, I think I will have a try and see how it goes.
sure go ahead. you should have full control on your account management and know all the system very well insight out in order to utilize it the most.
post results and ask questions...there arent silly ones...nobody learned it from the fisrt time ;)

paps4cash

I've been considering zulu for a while but always get so occupied with other stuff. i guess its not easy, I really need some time to study the whole thing. but the idea of zulu is really tempting. :D

FXRobinson

I don not believe that it is possible to earn with those zulu trades or other pages what offer such strategies. I use EAs with VPS

taohai

Can anyone guide me about myhotfoex ?

What is it all about ?
myhotforex is their new account platform, it's really great and I had already changed my main trading account to this one.
I think the most attractive feature is the instant money transfer among all the new functions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
one to one coaching