one to one coaching

(Discuss) How difficult forex trading is for you?

Greener_0423

Yeah, we all have certain weakness and all of us have different different difficulties, that could be make our trade worse, and thus we need to learn to have control over emotions and improve our trades.
Absolutely! We have to slow down because things are risky in a Forex trading. We really have to control and practice risk tolerance.

Yeah, we need to have lots and lots of practice to become successful in Forex Trading.Through Proper practice only we could improve our trades and have a control over our emotions.

Beloved

Yeah, we need to have lots and lots of practice to become successful in Forex Trading.Through Proper practice only we could improve our trades and have a control over our emotions.
All we need is an education of Forex and market without learning there is no gain in your trading life. Trading without knowledge of the market, you are going to nowhere facing loss is your last stops of trading. Start learning and try to make yourself comfortable according to trading so that you can be a good trader.

rixi

yeah and those losers looses more money while chasing their lost money however isn't it good to learn the skills required to earn money from forex trading and i think practicing a demo account is quite helpful in learning processes required to trade forex efficiently.

All we need is an education of Forex and market without learning there is no gain in your trading life. Trading without knowledge of the market, you are going to nowhere facing loss is your last stops of trading. Start learning and try to make yourself comfortable according to trading so that you can be a good trader.
Right! Learning is the integral and continuous process in the Forex Trading, even the most expert trader cannot stop learning, we have to do it on a regular bases, if we wanna survive in the Forex Market.

Cossak

It's not the trading part what is difficult. What is difficult is the "control yourself" part. When you can control the guy you see in the morning in the mirror you will be pretty good at trading ...or anything you try to do.

It's not the trading part what is difficult. What is difficult is the "control yourself" part. When you can control the guy you see in the morning in the mirror you will be pretty good at trading ...or anything you try to do.
Yes, we need to establish proper control over our emotions if we wanna achieve success in Forex Trading. Without proper control, we cannot earn enough in Forex.

Beloved

Yes, we need to establish proper control over our emotions if we wanna achieve success in Forex Trading. Without proper control, we cannot earn enough in Forex.
Emotions are always not good for our trading life as they always make us crazy and we make mistakes. To control our emotions during trading work is not an easy idea for any trader, after all, we are humans.

Kuznec

Forex trading has never been easy, if you do not give it a lot of time, you will never achieve success.

Emotions are always not good for our trading life as they always make us crazy and we make mistakes. To control our emotions during trading work is not an easy idea for any trader, after all, we are humans.
Yeah, but with proper practice, we can control our emotions and stay calm, even after losing a lot in the Forex Trading, but it will require lots and lots of practice, to obtain such command over our emotions.

Beloved

Yeah, but with proper practice, we can control our emotions and stay calm, even after losing a lot in the Forex Trading, but it will require lots and lots of practice, to obtain such command over our emotions.
I have never seen any trader who can control his emotions 100% because we are humans and no matter whatever we try we can not avoid our feelings. If you can practice for controlling it, then good idea but it can only improve your skills.

I have never seen any trader who can control his emotions 100% because we are humans and no matter whatever we try we can not avoid our feelings. If you can practice for controlling it, then good idea but it can only improve your skills.
Yeah, and that is why when we are unable to control our emotions in some situations, then, it is better for us to take a short break and calm ourselves down. Like this we can improve our trades.

Beloved

Yeah, and that is why when we are unable to control our emotions in some situations, then, it is better for us to take a short break and calm ourselves down. Like this we can improve our trades.
Emotions in human are never going to stop or controlled by us. We have to work according to our knowledge and skills. And if we feel that we are not good at our trading, we should focus on learning of market once again.

Emotions in human are never going to stop or controlled by us. We have to work according to our knowledge and skills. And if we feel that we are not good at our trading, we should focus on learning of market once again.
I am not talking about absolute control, but some control can be established, with proper knowledge and experience and skills, lots of practice is required to achieve this control.

Did anybody tried to ?
Never Tried. I am learning to trade manually, without using any broker or bot, I have fall for the scamy brokers many times, so now, I am on a little break and preparing myself to learn about trading manually.

Beloved

Bitcoin is a new trend for trading using your Forex account. One must try it as it is a new trend in the market and also have so many opportunities to earn money with it. There are many people trading with Bitcoin.

HDHORDA4

Wow this thread has been long active now...anyways speaking about 'emotions' in trading forex.... yes they do have their own significance in trading as well as trading psychology has its importance and impact on how people trade the markets.you can think it somewhat similar to a game of chess moves.as you analyse every move of your opponents.and make a strategy to defeat them.:cool:
so logic and emotions both have their own role in trading the markets.
So all in all markets are inefficiently efficient.;)

Yeah, you could never get over your emotions totally, but you can have a good control over it, so that in time of anger you could stay calm and deal with it.

Beloved

There are various reasons for emotional issues in trading. Dealing with emotions is one of the challenges that one faces in trading.

PaulEMarshall

annasemera;n2344759 said:
The forex trading difficult for me is such as the first time learning to drive. I will crash some object.
You don't need to worry about it. Please have a look at this .

Beloved

You can search different learning website for Forex to gain knowledge of trading. Just Google it out and find the tutorials to study.

one to one coaching