(Discuss) How difficult forex trading is for you?

Beloved

Yeah, and that is why when we are unable to control our emotions in some situations, then, it is better for us to take a short break and calm ourselves down. Like this we can improve our trades.
Emotions in human are never going to stop or controlled by us. We have to work according to our knowledge and skills. And if we feel that we are not good at our trading, we should focus on learning of market once again.

Emotions in human are never going to stop or controlled by us. We have to work according to our knowledge and skills. And if we feel that we are not good at our trading, we should focus on learning of market once again.
I am not talking about absolute control, but some control can be established, with proper knowledge and experience and skills, lots of practice is required to achieve this control.

Did anybody tried to ?
Never Tried. I am learning to trade manually, without using any broker or bot, I have fall for the scamy brokers many times, so now, I am on a little break and preparing myself to learn about trading manually.

Beloved

Bitcoin is a new trend for trading using your Forex account. One must try it as it is a new trend in the market and also have so many opportunities to earn money with it. There are many people trading with Bitcoin.

HDHORDA4

Wow this thread has been long active now...anyways speaking about 'emotions' in trading forex.... yes they do have their own significance in trading as well as trading psychology has its importance and impact on how people trade the markets.you can think it somewhat similar to a game of chess moves.as you analyse every move of your opponents.and make a strategy to defeat them.:cool:
so logic and emotions both have their own role in trading the markets.
So all in all markets are inefficiently efficient.;)

Yeah, you could never get over your emotions totally, but you can have a good control over it, so that in time of anger you could stay calm and deal with it.

Beloved

There are various reasons for emotional issues in trading. Dealing with emotions is one of the challenges that one faces in trading.

PaulEMarshall

annasemera;n2344759 said:
The forex trading difficult for me is such as the first time learning to drive. I will crash some object.
You don't need to worry about it. Please have a look at this .

Beloved

You can search different learning website for Forex to gain knowledge of trading. Just Google it out and find the tutorials to study.

‎Jack Graham;n2348836 said:
Asset swap è un processo attraverso il quale il trader può scambiare le proprie risorse con le attività. È anche usato come strumento di trading. Sto ricevendo tutti i tipi di vantaggi commerciali, compresi gli strumenti del mio broker TradesFX. Hanno una vasta gamma di strumenti di trading e bonus. Sto utilizzando oltre 2100 strumenti di trading dalla loro piattaforma di trading MT4 e pienamente autorizzato e regolamentato, questa competenza di trading comprende valute, metalli preziosi, materie prime, CFD e futures.
Starting to have had enough of this forum now...…..

handan46;n2349301 said:
hahah. many use forum to just copy-paste their marketing template, sadly. like that tradesfx guy. not just this forum. i'm new here, so let's not break my faith early :D ahahah
ok let's stick with it for now then lol.
How are you doing?