(Discuss) How difficult forex trading is for you?

kaneutaka

It's not as easy as it looks. In the beginning, you should be patient and control your emotions. When you start to lose it makes you crazy. I was feeling like this. Although I'm experienced, I am still learning.

Comrads

Most forex traders seem to be short term, swing or intra-day traders looking to pick up a few pips and move on. What makes this difficult is that trying to accurately predict 30-40 pips over and over again on a consistent basis with a long term profit is something nearly impossible for most of them.
Prediciting about 30 to 40 pip movement is a daunting task for any beginner. I took me a while to get the secrets to Forex Success. I learn everyday I watch the market.

nickbixy

well if your only risking 1 percent per trade it would take a while to go broke, thats why i believe risk management is so important, you can stay in the game longer

loftrader

Most forex traders seem to be short term, swing or intra-day traders looking to pick up a few pips and move on. What makes this difficult is that trying to accurately predict 30-40 pips over and over again on a consistent basis with a long term profit is something nearly impossible for most of them.
I think mine was not being ready before starting real account at the beginning, I was just too hasty and wanted quick profits, so I never knew there was more to the markets than what I was seeing. I had to go back to demo trades for a while and learn patiently.

robertminer

Forex is a fast-moving and accessible market with potential for rewards as well as losses beyond initial investments, even for beginning traders.

skrimon

At first every one finds it difficult to understand, but when time goes and they became experienced.

loftrader

Being patient while waiting for the market to be stable poses one of the biggest challenge and problem to me, waiting on the market punishment.