one to one coaching

How I got over 200% return in 6 weeks (Live)

Hello Everyone,

I am going to share with you my work of art, ( just kidding) Here is a list of EA's that I have been testing for a while others are more recent but they are all on one of my live accts. I started this account with under 500 dls on an FxOpen cent account and withing two months I have more than doubled my account with very little draw down. As you can see not all EA's are profitable right now, but this has been my way of trading. I allow all EA's a decent amount of time to become profitable before I give up on it. I might tweak the settings or remove an EA once I see no future for it.

My objection was to have as little DD as possible, and I think I have done well with these settings. In some cases I have removed the MM in others I have just reduced it to the point that not even a martingale strategy has affected my DD.

Please be patient as I will edit this post within 24hrs with all the set files for my live trading on all these EA's on this account. As you can see some of the EA's on this list are blacklisted so we will not be sharing them on this thread, but you can find them around the net if you really try.

Please keep in mind these results were obtained during the holiday period, so i expect the future results to be even better. I also have to say that on a couple occasions I manually closed trades when they were in profit and I fealt that the market was turning. Having said that I realized that if I had left them alone I would have made more profit. Sometimes I just feel better safe than sorry.

Here is a screen shot of my live trading account with the profits and loss of each EA for the period of 11/24/20010 to 12/31/2011

Here is the list of EA's and time frames, I will upload all my setting files by tomorrow.

EzBusiness

Ok guys here are all the settings, remember that these are for an fxopen account. If you would like to contribute to my continued research for optimum settings I am an IB for fxopen and it would really help my situation. If you are interested in helping please pm and I will give you my IB link. If your not interested I will continue to update my settings here on this forum, no strings attached.

Regards
EzBusiness

saxon

Thank you EZ, but I am unable to read that picture. Please upload a higher resolution image in a zip file :)

is the profit in $?
than it's more than 200%...
This is a cent account, so move the decimal point two spots to the left and that is the dollar amount.

And yes is more than 200% in about six weeks

I have dedicated alot of time and effort into these settings and strategy but it seems to be working very good with minimal DD.

EzBusiness

i like the indo run 1.4 ea as i saw on your stats just this ea took around 300 trades in 6 weeks

just from open an account with cashbackforex and get the rebats you can get rich by the trading amount of this ea :)

sreesimha

hey guys,

Do we have the indorun shared in this forum anywhere please? would be gald to get a link to it.
Thanks,

Sree.

Well here is Indo-run4n and Indo-run4o, not sure which version he uses
http://www.4shared.com/file/B3D_coWz/IndoRun14n.html
http://www.4shared.com/file/VVp-D6VG/IndoRun14o.html

stovedude

Pretty good results for a relatively slow trading month. I encouraged EZ to share his setup for us. Hopefully, it may prove as an aid for us on how to build our own portfolio of EA's and manual strategies. Many large banks and corporations use multiple systems working together. When one falters, the others will usually cover the loss and lessen the blow. Way better than hedging IMO. EZ has obviously spent countless hours on this setup, and I for one commend him tremendously for it. I'm definitely going to try to help him in his pursuits with this thread in an attempt to keep this dream alive. I encourage others to join in and help contribute in the discussion.

alfie59

Interesting

Interesting

Im thinking a special link in the forum, so that all who are interested could join and collaborate concerning the EA's to use and the settings be discussed at length by us, i think that this is a great idea, because it minimizes risk by diversification of different trading systems, and it also will encourage the members to learn and teach each other. This is a great idea, and in time could be very profitable. Also this approach will help in confirming the good EA's and eliminating the Scams EA's. :D:rolleyes:;):cool:

ruparaw

hi
EzBusiness could you please tell us what pairs,timframe and settings do you use on the indo run 1,4 ea
thanks
it seems this ea is a grid trading as discuss and the shown it was discontinued since dec 10th :cool:

Um wrong! Its not discontinued, if anything its just getting started! This is an ea that is currently being tested and optimized by several people and the creator on a certain forum. Its alive and well my friend, and its being updated on constant basis.

Could you please post your ea set files and tf.
I will definately dpost every set file, I happen to not be in good health so I can only do so much at a time. Please bare we and I will post settings on my first post soon enough.

Thanks
EzBusiness

grood

I had a similar idea some time ago, so this is really helpful, many thanks!

Some comments:

DCT ea depends heavily on the broker's opening time. If it opens too late, you might lose. But it's worth looking into it. Sometimes it opened trades during the day if there was an error with the data feed, which lead to losses. So better disable it after Monday.

EA I know of, that could kill your account, at least leading to major drawdowns:

Ilan - major drawdowns possible
Forex GPS - increases lotsize x5 after each loss. Imagine what happens after consecutive losses (2 losses end of November in EURGBP according to backtest).

I had a similar idea some time ago, so this is really helpful, many thanks!

Some comments:

DCT ea depends heavily on the broker's opening time. If it opens too late, you might lose. But it's worth looking into it. Sometimes it opened trades during the day if there was an error with the data feed, which lead to losses. So better disable it after Monday.

EA I know of, that could kill your account, at least leading to major drawdowns:

Ilan - major drawdowns possible
Forex GPS - increases lotsize x5 after each loss. Imagine what happens after consecutive losses (2 losses end of November in EURGBP according to backtest).
Hello Grood,

A couple of things, you are right that a couple of these ea's have the potential to have huge Dd even wipe out your account. That is why I am using a cent account because it increases the risk tolerance by 10x.

The other thing is that I realized along time ago that trading live most of the time doesn't match backtest, so I always backtest then actually put the EA to trade on one of my live cent accounts. The results are generally better in live than backtest. I also remove bad performing EA's to reduce the risk of loss once I give it amble time to give me either good or bad results.

I am continually trying new EA's, example I just put BUG ea on this account, it is the highest risk ea I have but it also gives the highest return. I will keep track of it then depending on the risk I might remove it until my balance is larger.

Hope this helps
EzBusiness

one to one coaching