one to one coaching

How long does it take to understand forex

Maxwell J

Banned Users
No one knows. It differ from person to person. And even most people never get into it. It Will depend on various factors. If you come to forex by knowing that it's the easiest thing to do, first you have to unlearn yourself. Then we have to relearn everything. How quick learner you are that's a matter. How well you can apply your knowledge that's also important matter. So it's better to learn without any negative thinking.

user1

I can teach you in 2h ! Are u profitable immediately of course not. How long you need well if you very very good you need 4 weeks. If not maybe 1 year and more. Depends of course how much time you invest after that!!!

Beloved

Right, none can gave you 100% accurate time, even there is no such time period exists because every person is different. So the learning skills are also different and that is why the learning period is also different.

It is difficult to survive in the market for the new traders. They always be in fear of losses. If they face losses, they quit the market. As a new trader, he should know that loss is the common factor of forex trading. If a new trader can get proper education about forex, he will never leave the market.
Because he knows that if he tries well he can easily recover from that losses. A broker can help a new trader to recover and reduce the losses. I am always trading with TP Global FX because of their support and easy trading technic which can help me to reduce my losses and make profit.

lewis47

For many traders, just the theoretical knowledge about Forex trading may take about 3 to 6 months, Depending on how quickly you understand things.

But you also need to learn many things by experience which may take about one year.

imi2

Good experience comes from experiencing the bad ones, just like the famous scientist/inventor says that he did not failed 10000 times yet he had found 10000 different ways which does not works. SO i guess we should also practice our skills to find out which one works the best for us. Keep learning and practicing, good luck for your future endeavors.

one to one coaching