Aurix Exchange

How much we are cheated by corporation!

H

hermes

Are you not wondering why so many times you got a perfect entry just to turn the whole trade after a seconds against you?

The answer is in the report! Read it! It is a BIBLE of corporal defrauds.
The indicators are not repainting, not at all, they just give you the true fed they get. The fed they get is misaligned postponed information the brokerages feed us with. If we are not the chosen one we never get the secret insider information to make steady money, it doesn't matter in what situation the market is in. They can buy, they can sell, or keep. We can't.
The mirror and victims of the false stock and FX market information are 95% of unsuccessful traders losing money to the greedy multibillionaire suckers!
Unless we are part of the Wall Street scam industry we cannot prevent that legal crime. What we can do is trade opposite way the other 95% cheated on true information traders do.

It is the direction, not the speed that counts in natural cycles.
There are a few guys in trading stock & FX market who catch the cycles (like Belkhayate and the Dutch guy, I forget his name). This cheating industry cannot cheat natural cycles and therefore it is the only true indice for us traders to follow.
Cheers Hermes
P.S. Van Thiesen is the second guy (Alzheimer).

Attachments

• BOJ Intervention Policy.pdf
    331.4 KB · Views: 0
H

hermes

We don't have the $5,900 book from Lars Thienen but we have complete Belkhayate. We start with that what we have.
There is a Belkhayate EA by Funnyo but not very successful. Some of us are capable to improve it.
Belk works best on 4H TF but Daily gives good results also. All pairs and stocks also but some are more successful then others.
The trick is to wait for 3rd deviation before place trades. Buy between or under the green lines and sell between or over the red lines.
The cycle identifier is for confirmation only.
Trading with Belkhayate is like fishing. Sometimes we have to wait for the bait longer. It is made for patient traders.

Attachments

• How to use BELKHAYATE Indicators.pdf
    307.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Belkhayate Expert Advisor v1.2a.mq4
    19.2 KB · Views: 1
  • lettre1.pdf
    503.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Cycle identifierAlert Ottmar.ex4
    10.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Cycle identifierAlert Ottmar.mq4
    13.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Cycle indicatorOttmar.jpg
    Cycle indicatorOttmar.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Timing jlp.mq4
    3.3 KB · Views: 1
  • Gravity Center jlp.mq4
    6.6 KB · Views: 0
H

hermes

A few pictures about that you know what I am speaking about when price is in green or red zones.
Hermes
P.S. Enter strategy could be to open simultaneously 3 trades. First TP blue line, 2nd TP gray line, 3rd TP first touch red/green line on opposite side, if broker doesn't allow partial closes, what is the case by most brokers. Secure trades would be the blue and gray lines TPs.

Attachments

• belk violent zones sell-buy.jpg
    belk violent zones sell-buy.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 1
  • belk green lines buy signals.jpg
    belk green lines buy signals.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 1
  • belk es sell in red zone.jpg
    belk es sell in red zone.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 0

Ottmar

Belkhayate indicator and trading naked

Belkhayate indicator and trading naked

Hello Everybody,
Hi Hermes,

Good to be on this site.
I am writing you from Holand. I see M. Belkhayate as my master and hope to follow his steps for a long time.

I think this method is accurate and losses are very rare if we do not trade against the trend. Important also is money management.
We do not use stoploss. The market will come back and follow the trend.

One thing you must remember is that it is better to trade as NAKED as possible.

I tried this belkhayate indicator (Gravity Center jlp.mq4) but it won't open in my mt4 station.

Trade naked means that you do not have to use a lot of indicators. Just choose a good one.

1) trade with the trend
2) wait with patience
3) Wait till the market gets in to the red or green zone
4) Take the trade

We already trade this system for a long time and it is going as we want. If you already have a good system, good for you, if you don't, forward test this belhkayate system. Do not reject it straight away.

We only use the Beklhayate indicator and the Cycle identifier. We do not use the Timing indicator.

stovedude

Welcome to our forum Ottmar. You can start a new thread in Trading Systems section for this system. Also, you can post your indicator and we can fix it for you.

H

hermes

Welcome to the forum Ottmar! What a surprise, my friend. Ottmar introduced me to Belkhayate. He is expert on Belk trading.
We can learn something from him on Belk strategies I appreciate it.
Ottmar, is it you on the video? I don't recognize you, you changed a lot after trading with Belk. Ha, ha, ha...
Cheers Hermes (lorak)

H

hermes

Stovi, if you could be so kind and fix the expiry date of the Gravity center and the Timing indicators. JLP, my friend fixed them because they expired in October 2010 and he compiled the until year 2018, it worked for while but now both disappeared from the charts.
If you could fix the restriction because it looks like he missed something.
Or, if Ottmar could post his? I would send him a black tulip (very expensive).
Thanks Hermes

H

hermes

I found them. They need fix the restriction. Could somebody who has a time do it?
Thanks Hermes

Attachments

• Timing jlp.mq4
    3.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Gravity Center jlp.mq4
    6.6 KB · Views: 0
H

hermes

Thanks Stovi, they work again. I will buy you a new gas stove.
Hermes

gushad

Thank you hermes and ottmar, this looks like a valid system. I started today with it on the 1 HR chart. I am in the money since 17:29. I will keep you posted at my results.

H

hermes

The wood stoves are much healthier and romantic but not enough wood!

gushad, next time switch to 4H chart. Belk is designed for 4H TF. Keep the same chart setting only alternate all 24 pairs on it and look for extremes in both directions (buy & sell). The price must at least touch the green or red line. Better inside the lines, even better piercing through the last line (that's an trader's orgasm). You can put on it all your money your wife doesn't know about. Good Luck.
Cheers Hermes

D

dremur

Hi guys

Hi guys

Can someone show me how to use Gravity Center with screenshots? for example: sell/buy etc.

Any help will be appreciated deeply!
Best wishes to you!

iba2020

Hi everyone,

Could someone be kind enough to share the recommended input parameters for the Gravity Center jlp indicator?

Rgds

xard777

Here is Belkhayate's GoldBands indicator...

Also, here is GoldBands indicator with alert.

http://i.imgur.com/73hZJ.png

All the Best

Xard777

Attachments

• GOLDBANDS.mq4
    4.7 KB · Views: 0
  • GOLDBANDS (Alert).mq4
    11 KB · Views: 0

fxlion

Hmm I feel like I'll become a fan of Belkhayate system :) However, before I start, I'd like to know more details, especially on exit strategies and money management which must be quite an art when stop loss isn't used.

H

hermes

Entry and exit strategies are more than art at Belkhayate trading! Ottmar is an expert and he knows the answers but he is also doing business with Belk signals service. He showed in this thread a little to start with...

Successful FX New Year 2011 to all "FX Kamikazes".
We don't need more fear in 2011, we need more COURAGE and WISDOM!
Hermes

There are some other strats based on Belks work, i guess OanFX and ABHAFX are the best known ill attach, there are many templates included can be a a little confusing for people who are new to the CoG.

Anyway , always keep in mind that the CoG repaints ! and it actualy has to due to its nature so the nrp versions which exists are calculated very differently i suppose
As far as i know those arent meant to be used with any belk based strat

Oh and there is also an Oscilator of the same name which has nothing to do with the CoG belk is using

Before i forget , i have seen those goldbands before , but i couldnt find any information in german or english how this could be useful in combination with the CoG , does anyone know more?

Ahh yes one more ... There is also another EA using a CoG and a slow stoch for exits(bad idea if you ask me :) , its not for Mt4 but maybe it could be useful anyway.

I found a bid more on my hdd, in this compressed file are even more CoG templates unfortunetly its to big to attach here :( It is stuff like the other "oan" templates, the "paulus" template , the one from "noskool" , "behov" , some pictures and so on

The thread on FF was realy confusing :)

Some other interesting ideas were trade the CoG with ichimoku , where the CoG shows oversold,overbrought conditions and trenddirection , while the ichimoku determines tighter entries ,exits .

The other one was spotting obrought and osold and trenddirection again with the cog but enter only if an OsMA of 12,13,20 is zero or close to zero

Both ideas will of course cut both profits and drawdown , but first shouldnt matter that much since latter one is the real problem of any CoG strat.

Its a problem cos you cant realy set a sane S/L based on TA with all the Oan and Belk systems (at least thats what i experienced) so you have to use a S/L according to your MM and its not that funny to trade a few ?-cents with an account of a few thousand ?

Aurix Exchange