one to one coaching

Juan$fz

Hi guys,
In my little time in Forex, I have been studying and researching. I read that the best of the best would be to join on board with high probability areas, where banks and institutions enter to buy or sell.
They say that the market always shows traces that the big banks when they open their operations.
Do any of you know areas or traces that banks inevitably leave?
Sorry for my ingles

Last edited by a moderator:

Beloved

The most profitable trading strategy is to trade in the direction of the trend, define your risk before taking the trade, and stay in it as long as possible.

The most profitable trading strategy is to trade in the direction of the trend, define your risk before taking the trade, and stay in it as long as possible.
Always trade with the trend, but that in itself is not enough imo. How do you define your entry points?

imi2

Demo is the best trading practice resources in my opinion. A new traders should stick to it for more than six months or more before moving to real accounts.

Layers

Monthly Weekly and Daily pivot points are a pretty good place to start, look for price action from these zones.

Aaronpp

When doing professional trading I believe that we must leave behind the wrong ideas based on the prediction of the future, and focus on exploiting a statistical advantage. In this way we focus on managing the facts and not the opinions on the facts.

When doing professional trading I believe that we must leave behind the wrong ideas based on the prediction of the future, and focus on exploiting a statistical advantage. In this way we focus on managing the facts and not the opinions on the facts.
ok...…...

Beloved

As a trader we should understand that how we have to manage the risk and the trader with our money. Nothing is easy as we see, but as time pass we learn from the market that we are going to move as per the market.

Martinis

All strategies are built in the direction of Trends, so it is nothing new. The problem is how to figure out a trend direction that won't turn around and bite you in the ass.

Beloved

All strategies are built in the direction of Trends, so it is nothing new. The problem is how to figure out a trend direction that won't turn around and bite you in the ass.
If it was such easy that you can find the trend everyone should have been master in this field. To be expert, you have to learn with those cycles of Forex life.

one to one coaching