one to one coaching

How to get a monthly rebate on Forex Trading

tomfx99

Last week it was payment time for cashback forex again. I was able to make just over 500 dollar in kickback from my accounts on Aplari Uk, FXCM and FXCBS. The good thing is that I get these payment not based on my profit, but on the volume I trade. The more volume, the more profit.

Its actually quite easy to get rebates, its pretty much just three steps

1. Open an account with one of the major brokers (see list of brokers below)
2. Register your account with the broker rebate programme (check site: Forexcashback.info)
3. Start collecting a monthly paycheck

If you already have an account with one of the brokers on the list its still possible to have that account connected to the rebate program and start collecting a discount.

Brokers make alot of money from us on commission. But in this way we will be able to claim some commission back. Every trader should do this really. Its free money if you are already trading.

Forex Broker list:

* FXCM UK
* FXOpen
* FXDD
* FxPro
* Alpari UK
* Gallant FX
* IamFX
* Dukascopy
* FXCBS
* Nord Markets
* Avafx
* Tadawul FX
* Eforex
* GoMarkets
* InstaForex
* ForexYard
* FXCM Australia
* Baron Forex
* ODL Securities
* Liteforex
* Marketiva
* Zulutrade

fscrp

Read the instructions of the rebate site you chose! Some require that you use a special IB link to signup with a broker and not all brokers will re-assign an existing account over to an IB.

Avery

That is awesome , that we could get back some amount from broker .
Hope that ends the whole broker commission in future .

Forex auto trade is a way of making money on the forex markets by using Forex auto trade trading systems. The most widely used trading platform in forex auto trade is the Metatrader 4 trading platform. It has several advantages. For example, by using so called Expert Advisors you can trade forex automatically even when you sleep. Forex Megadroid, FAP Turbo and Forex Shocker is among the most popular Expert Advisors that you can use if you want to get into forex auto trade.
Brokers make money on spreads and commissions. When your turnover is very large, your broker make a lot of money from your trading.
You must be registered for see images

E

Errol

Hi,
Read instructions of the rebate site.Some require that you use a special IB link to signup with a broker and not all brokers, will re-assign an existing account over to an IB.

Trading in the forex market can be simpler, earlier and profitable for the traders; however, some steps should always be followed to get sure benefits in the forex market with secure trading.

roc10

Cashback rebate

Cashback rebate

Why is it that the brokers dont offer cash back directly to there customers?
hopefully I will get money as an affiliate as well!1

Last week it was payment time for cashback forex again. I was able to make just over 500 dollar in kickback from my accounts on Aplari Uk, FXCM and FXCBS. The good thing is that I get these payment not based on my profit, but on the volume I trade. The more volume, the more profit.

Its actually quite easy to get rebates, its pretty much just three steps

1. Open an account with one of the major brokers (see list of brokers below)
2. Register your account with the broker rebate programme (check site: Forexcashback.info)
3. Start collecting a monthly paycheck

If you already have an account with one of the brokers on the list its still possible to have that account connected to the rebate program and start collecting a discount.

Brokers make alot of money from us on commission. But in this way we will be able to claim some commission back. Every trader should do this really. Its free money if you are already trading.

Forex Broker list:

* FXCM UK
* FXOpen
* FXDD
* FxPro
* Alpari UK
* Gallant FX
* IamFX
* Dukascopy
* FXCBS
* Nord Markets
* Avafx
* Tadawul FX
* Eforex
* GoMarkets
* InstaForex
* ForexYard
* FXCM Australia
* Baron Forex
* ODL Securities
* Liteforex
* Marketiva
* Zulutrade

pioootr

[lang=pl]At prelaunchX, we help companies launch new products and services. Our current launch partner is code-named Forex Firm X. Before the official launch of Forex Firm X, you can begin growing your potential earnings in three ways...

1.A free, managed forex account.
2.Sign-up bonuses (up to $100 per person).
3.Monthly commissions ($10/month per person)
prelaucnhX invitation : [/lang]

one to one coaching