(How to) How to get going with Tunnel

Unclocked

Hi All

A member asked me to tell a bit about how to get started with Tunnel, so I will share how I do it and have done it

When you read Tunnel its important to keep in mind that Gann was a market trader, so translated means that almost everything in the book can be applied to the markets
Keep that in mind

Furthermore, it's important to remember that the stuff in the book is Astro based and Music based.

If you keep that In mind, then things like the airships (STM, TJ1, MaM) should be connected to the above - in this case, it's Astro based

What I feel is important too is to focus on a one thing at the time. So don't try to solve STM, DoD and Rg7 days at the same time, instead pick one of them and do a serious study of it

Now how do I study each thing you might ask? I recommend to use Word or Excel, then go thru the book and write down:
Page number - Date - Whats mentioned about your element

Then once you have all the things written down about the element you are researching then you should start to connect the things, for example, how many days are there between the first time its mentioned and last time, how far did, for example, Jupiter move between the two times, etc etc etc

The last thing is to apply what you have found in your step two on the market - if it works then you might have found something and then you should keep testing that element (doing a forecast if you are researching a cycle)
IF it does not work, then you should go back to step to and try and connect other things/looking at it in another way :)

That's how I do it, and it a good way to do it if you ask me

Bonus: If elements from the book relate to the market and Astro, what would a city be? could it be a market pivot? or could it be declination? or both?

Best Regards
Unclocked

gis_abc

Hello,
I just started to learn TTTA, reading a lot. So far I couldn’t unlock any time period...!
Learned that Mr. GANN hid one of the keys in a poem. Now learning 1. cosmic secret s by Russel Smith, 2. New law of natural phenomena 3. Apocalypse of golden mean. Etc. Also made global map using google map showing RG 7 days, and major battle lines and bases. ... kindly give me clue, what’s the first thing need to learn/ understand from the book... to speed up learning unlocking.
Thanks & Regards
GIS

Unclocked

Hi
Welcome :)

TTTA is a fantastic book. It starts a path that will last for a lifetime if you are ready for it.
It takes TIME to vibrate to the knowledge in the book, it won't come right away - I recall it took 1 year for me in the start before I got an understanding of my first time cycle.
You can in the meantime work on raising your own vibrations to help the process along

You should not focus on RG7 days in the beginning, put it on the shelf and focus on the other elements in Tunnel. I highly recommend you start out by searching for the cycles of repetition. These would be Saint Marie, Marie the Angle of mercy, and Tokyo J-1 to name a few

Write down what´s said about each element, and find the connections. Learn what you can about the different planets and astrology, it will help you

Put the "Cosmic secrets" on the shelf too - wont be needed to find the COR´s

Best Regards

gis_abc

Thanks for your prompt replay....!
As I mentioned I have been making map for tracing events (thats my speciality:))
Kindly give me a hint, these attempts are going help or not ?!, (First pic cities, second one RG 7 days long World Tour in the end)
OR these cities were mentioned only to get longitude and declination...?!

NB: I started to read the book, by making notes using key word search...and combing pages and putting lines togther.

Thanks & Regards

Attachments

Unclocked

Hi
In a way it will help you, you will know if it´s useful or not ;-)
I can't spoil all the fun for you, so go ahead and get the info YOU think is important for where you are now

There is something you can kinda use on the second picture, but probably not the way you think. Gann was a market trader and researcher, so keep that in mind moving forward

Best Regards

gis_abc

Thanks for heads up...!
Let me ask you one more thing before shutting up for a while,
What's is law of "12" or hint where I can find clue of ...?!
Thanks & Reagrds

gis_abc

Hello,
‘about 3 1/2 years from the time that war first broke out in Europe in 1928’ page 370 TTTA
Couldn’t find which war was mentioned above...?

Seasons greetings

Unclocked

Hi
Not sure what your question is :)

But do you mean what war he talking about? if so, then you have to remember that Gann was a market trader. So could he be talking about the war between bulls and bears in the late 1920´s? ;)

Best Regards

gis_abc

To tag along Great War in TTTA, Daily chart of DOW from 1900 to 1940 is enough, OR more ancient one is is needed ?!
( Time cycles - I give up !)...

gis_abc

Thank You for prompt answer...!
Now focusing on master Calculators (reading GANN own writings/ courses).

1. Square 144 plastic overlay is 18 x 18 inch size ?
2. Is there any implications if I make square of 144 in metric units ( provided charts are made in metric units too).

Thanks in advance.

gis_abc

Hi
Yes, that will just do it - BUT do get more data, from 1940 and forward
I got DOW daily data from TS software. But having hard time in plotting monthly bars, any idea how to plot monthly bars in TS 2010 version (if time permits you kindly post a screenshot too)

Thank You...!

gis_abc

I guess 144 has something to do with squring circle ...
Gann Said "Everything based on Geometry and Mathematics. You got prove everything in circle, in a square or in an angle, you have got to know how a pyramid stand to a cicrle, circle to a square and how they all 'match up'" .
Any insight on 144 and 1.273 (4/pi)...

Attachments

Unclocked

Thank You for prompt answer...!
Now focusing on master Calculators (reading GANN own writings/ courses).

1. Square 144 plastic overlay is 18 x 18 inch size ?
2. Is there any implications if I make square of 144 in metric units ( provided charts are made in metric units too).

Thanks in advance.
Hi

I do not know the dimensions of it - all i know, and care about, is that it´s 144 across, and 144 up :)

Unclocked

I guess 144 has something to do with squring circle ...
Gann Said "Everything based on Geometry and Mathematics. You got prove everything in circle, in a square or in an angle, you have got to know how a pyramid stand to a cicrle, circle to a square and how they all 'match up'" .
Any insight on 144 and 1.273 (4/pi)...
Hi

I would strongly advise leaving the squares and other pricing techniques alone until you have at least one of Ganns Time Cycles from Tunnel

Best Regards

gis_abc

Hi

I would strongly advise leaving the squares and other pricing techniques alone until you have at least one of Ganns Time Cycles from Tunnel

Best Regards
Thank You Sir...! I’m building back ground info, almost finished making notes with page numbers and dates, for war part of novel, left out Ezekiel - it’s too complex, I have a number of questions ....if you don’t mind...kindly leave some clues...
1. All nodes regress through zodiac...?! , ...
2. couldn’t gather meaning of “TWO PLANETS........NET ASPECTS”...What does that mean..?!..
3. And in JONAH only TAIL participate or head too make a cut...?!
4. LONE AVIATOR is C.A.L or RG on MAM....?!
5. RGs 7 days = 7 YEARS or 7 days....?!
6. Why in 13 weeks time , trend often reverses ...?!

Unclocked

Thank You Sir...! I’m building back ground info, almost finished making notes with page numbers and dates, for war part of novel, left out Ezekiel - it’s too complex, I have a number of questions ....if you don’t mind...kindly leave some clues...
1. All nodes regress through zodiac...?! , ...
2. couldn’t gather meaning of “TWO PLANETS........NET ASPECTS”...What does that mean..?!..
3. And in JONAH only TAIL participate or head too make a cut...?!
4. LONE AVIATOR is C.A.L or RG on MAM....?!
5. RGs 7 days = 7 YEARS or 7 days....?!
6. Why in 13 weeks time , trend often reverses ...?!
Hi
You are welcome

6. : That very well could be due to a cycle - what I personally would do is to check if it repeats

5. : That will be up to you to find out ;-)

4. : Who are you referring to when you say C.A.L?

3. : No idea what you mean here, please clarify that

2. : In what program?

1. : That info should be out there on the internet - For example with the Saturn, Uranus, Pluto, and Neptunes node, then it won't move very much each year - They, if I remember right, have a limited range where the move. I think Saturn is like 16 Capricon to 29 Capricorn or so

Ezekiel is important, after all he was the one who "made" the plans for Saint Marie, to name one ;-)

Best Regards