one to one coaching

How to include image within your post.

M

mechu09

Hello everyone,
have you ever wonder how you can embed a big image so that it shows up within your post? like how Majjeed regularly does it with his posts?
Here's how:

You must be registered for see images
Thanks! I wanted to know that

worldwide-invest

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
VIP Member
You must be registered for see images attach

like this

You must be registered for see images

william_3

None of this is working for me.

1. The procedure you're showing is not working: "Invalid URL".
2. Simple Insert Image command is not working.

I tried with Opera and Chrome.

worldwide-invest

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
VIP Member
it must be fixed now , can you try it now please here is how :

Thank you .

Attachments

william_3

Thanks for answering.
No, this is the No 2 procedure from my post. Still not working, The Select Files button is inactive.

Regards,

worldwide-invest

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
VIP Member
Still not working.
I don't know how to empty the cache for Chrome, I only did it in Opera:
I went to Advanced Preferences and I clicked the Empty Now button near the Disk Cache small window.

Sorry the problem End in your computer we cant fix it for you , the site work fine in our end .

Thank you

Divonorum

The Insert Image button is not working for me and its been this way for the last 2 weeks. I've also checked with another 2 members here and they are confirming the same thing. Its probably working for some but not for others.
I addressed this problem on the thread below but have not received any answer. The same problems are present on all 3 browsers I used: Firefox, Chrome and Maxthon.
)

And this is the reason why I haven't been uploading any new material and I've got quite a bit to share but holding on for now till this problem is resolved.

Cheers!

Hi, i'm trying to post a new trading method but unable to upload images. I use the 'Insert Image' option from the icons but when uploading a png, it does nothing.

william_3

Hello

I had trouble again trying to insert images several minutes ago.
I could select the gif files alright and I hit the Upload button. The images uploaded and then a red ! appeared nearby each image. I also tried one single image and I got the same red !.

I shortened the gif name, but still couldn't insert it.

Thank you, Regards

P.S.: Chrome browser.

one to one coaching