Aurix Exchange

how to install mt4 in my mobile

saambasp

dear members,
can some one tell me how to install and run mt4 in my mobile.iam using HTC wildfire.if you give me the link which shows video demonstration is good like you tube.

thankyou

LukeCA

dear members,
can some one tell me how to install and run mt4 in my mobile.iam using HTC wildfire.if you give me the link which shows video demonstration is good like you tube.

thankyou

There is no way. This is Android based phone. MT4 mobile works for Microsoft Windows Mobile based phones.

You can setup an access to your MT4 workstation in three ways:

1. Install MT4 "in the cloud" - use VPS service for Metatrader and access it using remote desktop. Just google for "Metatrader VPS".
2. Use for quick access to your charts from MT4 workstation running at home.
3. Use to remotely trade with MT4 workstation running at home.

Regards, Luke

saambasp

hi lukeCA,
thankyou., i down loaded mt4remote application from my androin market.
but can you explain me clearly how i can access mt4 in my mobile.please explain me step by step
thankyou for your help
saambasp

LukeCA

hi lukeCA,
thankyou., i down loaded mt4remote application from my androin market.
but can you explain me clearly how i can access mt4 in my mobile.please explain me step by step
thankyou for your help
saambasp

saambasp, I can't. I have never used MT4Remote. I have Windows based mobile phone. Maybe try on mt4remote.com forums.

Regards, Luke

asim.iqbal

Hi! Siva,
How are you?
I have an info from IntelFx mt4 for Smart Phone. If you have Smart Phone you can download the setup file from the link below.
intelfx.com/meta-trader-4-mobile-trading
I am sure that you can change the login for different brokers after installation from File Menu.
But you need to know the other brokers Sever IP Address for Login.

Regards,
Asim Iqbal.

saambasp

Hi! Siva,
How are you?
I have an info from IntelFx mt4 for Smart Phone. If you have Smart Phone you can download the setup file from the link below.
intelfx.com/meta-trader-4-mobile-trading
I am sure that you can change the login for different brokers after installation from File Menu.
But you need to know the other brokers Sever IP Address for Login.

Regards,
Asim Iqbal.
thankyou asim .,
iam fine.i will try it now
-siva

Synergy FX

It might be worth looking at Red Paladin.

Rather than a standard VPS they provide a VDI or Virtual Desktop Interface.

Through the Red Paladin Virtual Desktop Interface (VDI), forex traders can enjoy mobile trading on their iPhone, iPad, Android powered handsets and tablets, as well as access their demo or live accounts on their virtual environment.

Traders will experience high performance on their desktops, enabling a number of software instances, expert advisors, trading signals and custom applications.
VDI users' machines are hosted on a managed dedicated network where traders benefit from ultra quick execution speeds.

Hope that helps!

Aurix Exchange