Aurix Exchange

How to make 30000usd into 100000usd in 20 months with 30% drawdown

saambasp

Hi friends,
if i invest 30k usd today in 20 months i want to make it 100k usd .for that i have some ideas ,may be iam right or wrong iam sharing my thoughts here.may be some of us have similar ideas ,please share your ideas
for this first i want to open account at instaforex [insta forex 1 lot =10000 units]broker with 30k amount.they are giving 30% bonus on our deposite so i get another 9k in my account.for every 90 insta lots trading we are eligible to withdraw 30usd in 9k bonus amount.
Now trading with some mathematical eas with atleast give 0.5% per month with 4% draw down.in my openioun some of them are
1.wadhaattar win
2.simple hedge ea
3.hedge master 1.11 and 1.12
4.fxpromaker [news filter]with 0.01 insta lot
5.iwin norestriction[news filter] with 0.01 insta lots
6.multibaracuda
7.dts1
8.trendmaster ea
9.forex haked with 0.01 insta lots
10.trend chaser ea with 0.01 insta ots
11.indo run 1.14 with 0.03 pnsta lots
12.cable run with 0.03 insta lots
13.ilan doble with 0.03 insta lots
14.probability trade ea of mine with 0.10 insta lots
15.no 6.1 live
16.fxpitbull
17.martin locker king
18.mgrid ea
19.fgt with 0.01 lot buy mode only
20.androit ea 1.85
21.snow ball
22.snipper fox
23.gridmacd
The main reason to use this eas is if we have much capital in our account they can survive in extream conditions

in this section some eas trade lonely,that is the problem.i want to attach 3 eas in one mt4 plate form.
Forum members can share their similar eas here.
So this thread help full to all who thinks like me.
Thank you

ms reddy

stovedude

This one I modified awhile ago to trade with other EA's, because it was closing all trades before.

Attachments

• trendchaser_super_ea_v32.mq4
    182 KB · Views: 4

kz0n

have you demo tested this ea combination before?
it seems interesting but with that many ea's on the same account may be that the lossers compesates the winners

thankyou

saambasp

yes you would need to backtest the portfolio and join all backtest to see the resulted equity curve

iam planning to make forward test before going to live,sure i will forward test this portfolio for one year with different trouble shooters.no hurry ,iam cool

albatore

but I still think a good quality back test is a must in order to know the real DD of the global portfolio ... anyway I look forward to follow this post, please keep us up to date ;-)

dimo70

I run trendchaser for 6 months and still running on my Demo account.. last month it has opened 718 positions 0.0.1 risk with 5000 euro deposit, I think it might be a dangerous EA but still profitable so far... :) Now i m testing another version of this EA but it s a little bit martingale based and totally different way to work, I think Trendchaser needs a hugh account because never stop to open trades, about TF and currency the owner said EURUSD TF 5m, even thought i tried with different TF it s more profitable with low TF.... about backtest someone tried to make Bt 99% quality and it crashed on febbruary, but i can say my account is still alive.. i think could be difficult to be sure about Bt because it opens to many positions.. if someone has some questions about this ea feel free to ask me:) skype: sangj70

radicaltour

VIP Member
something tells me that it could be dangerous when putting many EAs together, especially with martingales. I think having 2 EAs that can trade trend best and 2 EAs that can trade sidways best are all we need.
However, anticipating when the market will range vs. trend is very difficult. :(

grood

radical, I agree with you.

The risk in a martingale or grid-trader with unlimited number of trades is always 100% of the account size, except you have some equity protection builtin. So it should be good to trade them on a separate account each, and put others with defined risk % per trade into their own account.

I'm looking more into EAs with clearly defined risk and strategy, no martingale, no grid. Trend-followers and (non-asian) scalpers, maybe. Even if they "only" make 1-2% per month it's nice if you have 10 of them. Not so many around that fit here, though.

krish

Hi friends,
1.wadhaattar win
2.simple hedge ea
6.multibaracuda
7.dts1
8.trendmaster ea
15.no 6.1 live
16.fxpitbull
17.martin locker king
18.mgrid ea
20.androit ea 1.85
21.snow ball
22.snipper fox
23.gridmacd

SAAM I NEED THESE ABOVE COLLETIONS
CAN U SHARE IT :rolleyes:
THANKS IN ADVANCE

saambasp

Hi friends,
1.wadhaattar win
2.simple hedge ea
6.multibaracuda
7.dts1
8.trendmaster ea
15.no 6.1 live
16.fxpitbull
17.martin locker king
18.mgrid ea
20.androit ea 1.85
21.snow ball
22.snipper fox
23.gridmacd

SAAM I NEED THESE ABOVE COLLETIONS
CAN U SHARE IT :rolleyes:
THANKS IN ADVANCE

hi krish,
here is it

krish

hi,
stovedude already posted fxpromaker with news filter in this forum search this forum.that is in my hard disc .difficult to pull it.if needed i try for you

Saam
Already i have searhing it for around 2 3 days, i cant able to find that, fx pro without news filter is available,, so if possible try to share it,,
also thanks for ur rep

pipup

try this , i think it works
Of course you need the dll and indicators

Attachments

• Martin Locker King.mq4
    16.2 KB · Views: 0

Aurix Exchange